Rescue Attempt 1. Fail.

When Cisco, Wells and Oliver crossed the breach entering earth 2, two out of three of them knew where to start. Cisco and Wells knew that if Zoom took Barry to earth 2, he probably also took him to the same cell in the mountains. They started to gather ropes and more supplies, but Oliver couldn't stand just watching cluelessly.

"What are y'all doing?" He asked.

"When Zoom took Barry when we first came here, he brought him to a dungeon in the mountains. So he should still be there. But how we got there is going to be different, because Killer Frost helped us climb the mountain, so that's what these are for." Cisco said raising up the ropes.

"Okay enough of the chit chat we need to find Allen." Wells cut in.

*2 hours later*

"That's the mountain or cave Barry's in?" Oliver asked.

"Yup." Cisco replied.

"You do know I could've just launched a grappling hook from my bow." Oliver said while staring at the steep, tall mountain like it was a miniature model of it.

"Well that would have been nice to know Mr.Queen." Wells said.

So Oliver shot a grappling hook and they all climbed the rope hoping to find their scarlet speedster. When they got inside the cave they saw Barry half frozen to death, and his arm twisted in a clearly painful way. They all ran to Barry's side to try and wake him.

"Barry! Barry wake up!" Oliver yelled while Cisco tried to take some of the ice off of Barry. Barry started to stir and after five minutes, he was thankfully awake.

"Allen, did Zoom take your speed? Why aren't you healing?" Wells asked.

"He injected me twice with something that dampened my powers so I couldn't heal. But now I can feel my speed coming back." Barry replied.

"Well, we better get out of here befo-" Wells started but was cut of by a tall walking shark entering. King Shark.

"Oliver get Cisco and Wells out of here!" Barry immediately said and began to stand up.

"What?! no?! We're not leaving you!" Cisco directed to his best friend.

"If you don't, Zoom will come back and you won't get to leave! Oliver take them back to STAR labs and get out of here!" Barry said and then started to run around King Shark like last time he fought him.

Oliver didn't want to leave, but he knew that if he didn't get Cisco and Wells out of here, then Barry would literally kill him. So he began to lead them out of the cave. But thoughts flowed through his mind as he was leaving.
I didn't get there in time.
I could've saved him.
I failed Barry.