Rescue Attempt 2. Fail or Success?

Wells, Cisco, and Oliver were only half way down the mountain when they heard a sharp scream fill the air. They looked at each other and they knew that they had to go back. Except Wells, he was confused.

"What?" Wells asked clearly missing something out.

"We need to go back and get Barry! He could be dying right now! Didn't you hear him?!" Cisco yelled.

"He's right Dr.Wells. Zoom has Barry trapped and we all saw the state Barry was in. We have to go back." Oliver added on.

"Fine fine, but we need a plan." Wells replied.

"Okay, I'll go in and fight off the metahumans, you and Cisco go get Barry, and we get out of there." Oliver explained the plan. They started to climb up the mountain but when they got to the top, they saw a flash of blue lightning race past them. Oliver looked at Wells and Cisco and they both mouthed 'Zoom'. Oliver leaned over the wall trying to see if he could spot Barry or see where Zoom went. He devastatingly saw both.

He saw Zoom holding Barry by the throat lifting him in the air. He could see Barry's struggle to breathe and his stomach was bleeding heavily. He saw Zoom throw Barry back in the cell and then out of the shadows, in came Killer Frost. She struck Barry multiple times with ice and then enclose the open cell also in ice. Barry started to close his eyes and go unconscious when Zoom and Killer Frost left. Oliver took this as an opportunity and ran to save his best friend.

"Barry! Barry wake up!" Oliver yelled and banged on the cage while Cisco and Wells caught up with him.

"How do we open the cage?" Oliver asked.

"Last time we didn't, he phased through because it was made of carbon. But this isn't. It's made of ice." Wells said and he began to take out a gun that looked very similar to Heatwave's gun back on earth 1.

"Isn't that Heatwave's gun?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah but it's a prototype from my earth. So if the cage is made of ice then we can melt it down with Heatwave's gun." Wells replied. He started to melt down the ice and after a while the entire cell was a water puddle. At the center was their best friend.