Home Sweet Home.

At STAR labs/ On earth 1.

"How long has it been ?" Joe asked.

"Three hours." Caitlin replied.

"Is the breach still stable?"

"Yes, we're just waiting for the guys to hop on over."

"Do you think Barry's okay?" Felicity asked the question everyone was thinking.

"Honestly, I can't say. But I'm positive that Wells and Cisco, thanks to the help from Oliver, have Barry and are on their way. And hopefully they're-"

CRASH! BOOM! CLASH! BAM!

"What was that?" Diggle asked.

"Is the breach stable?" Joe asked.

"I don't know. And yes the breach is stable. The only explanation would be..." Then everyone was racing out of the cortex and into the breach room.

Meanwhile, down in the breach room.

Wells, Cisco, Oliver, and Barry came tumbling through the breach. And since Oliver and Cisco were holding the unconscious speedster, they came crashing into the machines and desks.

They heard people running into the room, and when they looked up they were happy to see their fellow team mates.

"Caitlin! Barry needs help. Since Iris on earth 2 was a cop she was able to patch up some of Barry's wounds but couldn't get some either. His right arm is broken and has frostbite from Killer Frost." Oliver explained, while Joe was helping his son up.

"Wait, doesn't Barry have fast healing?" Felicity asked.

" If he has frostbite, then his quick healing reduces." Caitlin quickly explained, while making her way to the medical bay with Joe and Barry following.

After two hours, Caitlin, with help from Diggle and Cisco, got all the frostbite off and wrapped Barry's arm in a cast for the time being. She sewn up the cut on Barry's stomach and had it heavily wrapped. While Barry himself was dozing in a peaceful slumber.

"He'll be alright." Caitlin announced.

And everyone smiled with relief for their favorite speedster.