Chapter 9

Louis' P.O.V

"So, Luke, why did you kiss my girlfriend?" I asked Luke as he stood with his hands tied. I walked towards him and ripped the tape from off his mouth.

"Because I still love her!" He shouted at me as I punched him in the gut.

"She doesn't love you!" I replied spitting in his face. He looked at me and laughed as well as loosening up.

"Why did she kiss back then? Why did she tell me she still loved me?" He told me as I stopped in my tracks and walked back towards him. I swung my fist into his face, he groaned in pain and looked up at me.

"Where is she?" I asked him grabbing his cheeks and squeezing them together. He shook his head and denied. I kicked him in the balls and he groaned and looked up at me from the floor.

"They've gone to our warehouse!" He told me, I turned to Harry and Niall as they ran off in vampire speed to where Molly was.

Molly's P.O.V

"I'm so cold all of a sudden!" Chloe said as we walked up to a warehouse that was in the middle of nowhere.

"This is the house!" Ashton said taking Chloe's hand and walking in and chucking the keys on the side.

"Hey Beautiful!" Calum said to me placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and shook his hand off.

"You can choose your rooms!" Ashton said as I walked up stairs to a nice blue room with floral bed covers. The door suddenly slammed behind me and I was met with 2 black figures.

"Hey!" Harry said to me as I walked  back away from him.

"Louis has been looking all over for you!" Niall told me as he placed his hand over my mouth. I squirmed to try and get out of his grip. He placed his hand around my kneck pulling tighter until I swear I was going to die.

"We're going to Louis now!" Harry told me as we quickly zoomed to a dark alley way that had a light at the end.

"Why are we at Dylan's? FUCKING LET ME GO! I'M NOT GOING THERE!" I shouted as Niall grabbed me and put me over his shoulders.

"You're going there whether you like it or not!" Harry said smacking my bum as we walked through to the lighted front door.

"Fuck you!" I replied as we walked through the door. We got through and instantly I heard music and loads of conversations. Like I was in a club which Dylan's house is a giant club.

"Harry! Niall! Help yourself to the ladies!" The door man said to them as he winkked at me. A few girls and boys walked out of the door as well as brushing past us and giggling.

"Where's Louis and Dylan?" Niall asked the doorman as he gave him a boy hug. He pointed to a room that had V.I.P written across it. 

We walked over there brushing past the crowd of people and went straight through the door to see Louis and Dylan getting a lap dance from these girls in lingerie. 

"Hey boys! Molly!" Dylan said nodding to me and biting his lip. Louis walked up to me and grabbed me by the hips.  He lifted me up and and kissed me. 

"Dick!" I whispered as he grabbed my cheeks and threatened me making me whimper. 

"So, Louis tells me you know about us vampires!" Dylan asked me as i bowed my head and he stood up with anger.