Chapter 7

I woke and there was a blinding light around me.

"I'm sorry, i swear!" Molly whimpered.

I saw her on Luke's lap. He was trying to kiss her but she was tied to the chair. He noticed i was awake and i quickly shot up.

"Get off of her!" I said running towards him but i was stopped by Ashton.

"Don't make me hurt you!" He said pushing me to the floor.

"Now, you two are going to keep our secret quiet or..." Calum said trying to create tension.

"Or?" I questioned trying to lash out at him but Michael held me back.

"Or you die!" He said without no hesitation.

He grabbed me by the arms and threw me out the door.

"See you around!" Calum said about to shut the door.

"Where's Molly?" I said putting my foot in the door.

"Don't worry, she'll be coming later!" Luke said coming to the door and kicking my foot out the way.

"Don't hurt her!" I said warning him. He just laughed and turned around walking back towards her.

I looked around and it looked like i was in a field. I checked my watch and the time said 3pm.

Wow, i'm on the field and i've managed to miss the whole of school.

"Chloe?!" Someone shouted from the bottom of the field.

"Chloe! It's Niall!" He said running to me and wrapping me in a huge hug.

"Where have you been? Imogen said that you were ill!" He said putting his hand in mine.

"I was ill so i decided to take a walk, i got lost obviously!" I said kind of scared of Niall's touch.

"Well we have to go, Miss Macarthy is looking for you!" He said walking hand in hand with me.

"Niall? Can i ask you something?" I stopped and looked at him.

"Course, anything!" He replied turning to me aswell.

"Where were you last night?" I asked turning back to the path on the field.

"I-I was out with the lads!" He said hesitating a bit.

"Oh, i knocked for you!" I said knowing that he was lieing.

"Well i'm sorry i missed you..." He said stopping and turning towards me. He looked into my eyes and i looked back. I felt his hand reach the bottom of my back and he leant in slightly.

"Sorry... i have to go!" I said running towards the school building leaving him hopeless in the field.

I couldn't kiss him. What if i turned into a vampire or something.

I got down to my room and saw the door wide open. I quickly walked in to see Miss Macarthy and Mr Ferban.

"Chloe! Where have you been?" Miss asked me.

"I'm sorry i had breakfast and felt sick so i went to go take a walk and got lost!" I pretended to cry a bit making my lie look real.

"Do you have any idea where Molly is!" Sir asked me.

"She went to see her parents today!" I said before i heard her walk in.

"Sorry miss, i went to see my parents for break and we got stuck in traffic!" I turned to see her really pale and i saw a lovebite resting on her shoulder.

"You two better be grateful that you have excuses otherwise that would've been detention!" Miss said as both teachers walked out of the room.

"Omg, Molly what did they do to you?" I asked her, she just turned and started to cry.

"Natalie is sleeping at Shannon's today so would you like to stay with me?" I questioned. She nodded and we both headed to her room to get her stuff.

As we walked through her dorm door Louis rushed up and hugged her so tight.

"Where have you been you had me worried sick!" He said kissing her on the lips.

"I'm sorry, i went to see my parents and forgot to tell you baby!" She said kissing him but it soon turned out into a make out session.

"Guys...Guys....GUYS!!" I finally shouted and they turned to me awkardly.

"Lets go Molly!" I said quickly walking out the door.

"Wait... Where are you going?" Louis asked tugging on Molly's wrist.

"I'm sleeping with Chloe tonight!" She said kissing him once more.

"But... Can i go out with the boys then?" He asked innocently.

"As long as you don't get up to anything bad!" I said as he looled strangly at me. He sniffed the air for a second.

"Bye baby!" Louis said kissing her and squeezing her bum.

"Molly? Chloe?" The voice of Imogen spreaded through the corridor.

"Imogen, you want to sleep at mine!" I asked as she finished hugging us both.

"Yeah sure, i'll get my stuff and meet you down there! Ask Tillee if she wants to come?" I said as she stopped in her tracks.

"Tillee is kind of having sex with Harry!" She said laughing.

"Oh..." Molly said trying not to laugh. As Imogen ran off i saw Michael out the corner of my eye. He was getting into the lift and i quickly pulled Molly to the side.

"Shhh, Michael!" I whispered as she hid.

"Oh hey Michael!" Imogen said walking up to him.

"Hi babe!" He said as he turned towards her.

"Where you off to?" He asked as i squinted my eyes making sure she wouldn't say.

"Down to Chloe's for a sleepover!" He smiled and nodded as he got into the lift.

We all got down to my room and started our little sleepover.

"Dam, I forgot my toothbrush!" Moly said as she walked out the dorm to go get it.

*********************

Hey Guys

Hope you liked this chapter.

Competition !!!!

Can you comment or message a man's name ??

Also comment your name for a shoutout :)

Byreeee

Peace, Love and rubber gloves ....

Molliee