Chapter 8

Molly's P.O.V

I hopped up the stairs to my room and i reached the door.

"Oh Baby you taste so good!" I heard Niall moan as i unlocked the door.

I saw him, Harry and Liam all gathered around this girl who was lifeless. Niall was in the crook off her kneck and he was slurping.

I gagged and they all snapped towards me.

"I'm sorry!" I said running for the door but i was pulled back by Harry who slammed me into the wall.

"You shouldn't of seen that!" Harry said licking my kneck.

"I swear i won't tell anybody!" I replied shaking in his grip.

"Drink her!" Niall said as i felt a sharp pain in my kneck.

"F**k!" I whispered in pain.

"Wow, you taste really good!" Harry said as i became a bit dizzy.

"Stop! Get off of her!" I heard Chloe scream as Harry let go of me and put me over his shoulder.

"I saw what you did the other day! With Lucy!" She said to the boys as he looked at me.

"I knew i recognised the perfume!" Niall said walking towards her.

"What are you doing?" Louis walked in and saw me over Harry's shoulder.

"Babe? put her down Harry!" Louis said as he walked up to us and took me off of him.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed as i saw him try not to show his fangs.

"Why do you smell like Luke?" He asked me as i got out his grip and ran out the door with Chloe.

"You were with Luke weren't you!" Louis said running after us with Harry and Niall.

"No!" Me and Chloe carried on running until we bumped into Zayn and Liam.

"Hey!" Zayn said grabbing onto both my arms.

"Can you let me go?" I sighed. He looked at me and laughed.

"No!" He said. That was it i had had enough.

"Good Luck bitch!" I said to him before kneeing him in the crotch and running with Molly outside and into my car.

"Where are we going?" She asked me as we put our seatbelts on.

"My cabin near the beach!" I replied starting the car.

"Luke is calling you!" Chloe told me as we pulled into the carpark of a supermarket. We got out and started walking to the shop.

"Pass it here!" I said taking the phone off of her and answering it.

*Call*

Me: What?

Louis: I went to see Luke.

Me: Louis?

Louis: He told me everything!

Me: You don't need to know that!

Louis: I'm your boyfriend, i'm aloud!

Me: Not anymore your not!

Chloe: Molly! They're tracking us!

Me: Bye Louis!

Luke: Molly!

Me: Luke?

Louis: Oh shut up you twat!

Me: Bye Louis!

*End*

"They're tracking us alright!" Chloe told me as she pointed to 3 men gathering round our car.

"Shit! Keep down!" I told her as we quickly got in the shop.

"Chloe! Molly!" I heard someone say as we turned a corner in the aisle.

"Ashton?" I questioned as Chloe looked nervous.

"Look! They have Luke, You need to come with us! They're already at your cabin and they are tracking you on your mobile!" He whispered as he looked outside to see the men coming in the shop.

"Why should we trust you?" Chloe asked as he stuck out his arms.

"I swear on my life!" He said as we heard a man talk to the cashier.

"Hi, we're looking for two girls! One with blonde hair with purple bits and another with brown hair and blue bits!" He asked the cashier. We instantly knew we had to go with Ashton.

"Lets go!" I whispered as we ran out the shop and into his car to see Michael and Calum sitting in the back.

"Wait... you need to both get rid of your phones!" Ashton told us as Chloe threw her phone in a bush. I hesitated a bit knowing that i love my phone.

"We can get a new one!" Chloe reassured me as my phone started to ring.

*Call*

Tillee: Molly, where are you?

Me: Where are you?

Tillee: Coming down to your room.

Me: Don-

Tillee: Hi guys!

Louis: What are you doing here?

Tillee: I came to find Molly.

Harry: come here.

Tillee: Why? Molly whats going on?

Louis: You're on the phone to who?

Tillee: Molly? Why?

Harry: Give me the phone babe.

Tillee: No! Whats going on Molly?

Me: Sorry...

*End call*

"Get in the car, they'll see us!" I threw my phone into the bush and jumped in.

We drove to a abandoned motel and made a decision of staying here for a while.

"What actually happened the other day with you and Luke?" Chloe asked me as the boys walked off to book us a room.

"We talked and then he... he kissed me!" I told her as she looked up as me.

"And i liked it...!" I replied, she gasped and looked at me.

*******************

Heyyyyyyyyyy x

Hope you liked it.

The winner of the comp will be announced in a new chapter soon.