Chapter 5

The morning came around too fast and i was woken up by Natalie who screamed wake up in my ear.

"Shut Up! I'm tired!" I replied rolling over.

"Niall is at the door for you!" She said sounding so convincing but as i got up to go to the door nobody was there.

"Get ready, its almost breakfast and then we have stupid math!" Natalie groaned as she brushed out her hair.

I jumped into the shower and washed my long hair. I then chose my outfit which was blue skinny jeans and a floral tank top.

"Ready?" I asked Natalie as i finished applying my make up.

"Always!" She replied while walking out the door infront of me.

We went through the hall and i sat next to Natalie who had a bowl of cereal.

"Chloe? What are you doing with them freaks?" Molly asked me as i turned to face her.

"Oh,sorry!" I replied standing up and sitting at their table instead.

"So, i'm going to get Harry seen as he's still in fucking bed!" Tillee said storming off leaving me, Molly and Imogen alone at the table eating our breakfast.

"So, see anybody you like?" Imogen asked me as she giggled a bit.

"Well there is this one guy..." A trailed along a bit thinking of Niall's blonde hair.

"Well who is it?" Molly said urgently. "Urmm...Niall..!" I whispered slightly snapping out of my trance.

"No! That's Tillee's ex-boyfriend he is completly off limits!" Imogen shouted slightly.

"Hey babe, how was your night?" Louis said walking over to Molly and sitting next to her. Louis went in to kiss her but was stopped as she pushed him away.

"Where were you last night, i dressed up sexy and you just don't turn up?" Molly said slightly annoyed.

"I was with the boys because we were working on your ... birthday present!" Louis said hesitating a bit at the same time.

"My birthday was 3 months ago!" She said as she got up and walked away.

"Babe, come back?" Louis said walking after her.

"They always fall out, thats how their relationship works!" Imogen said as she leant over and gave me a friendship bracelet.

"I made it for you, Molly took one off of me but Tillee didn't because she thinks there tacky!" She giggled slightly.

"I love it thank you!" I replied wrapping it round my wrist.

"I can't believe you actually got this for me?" A beautiful girl said as she walked through the hall with Liam.

"Hey, this is Laura! My sister!" Liam said making our looks turn back to normal.

"Hi! Sorry i'm just a bit hungry!" She said as her face went really pale.

"Chloe do you want to come find Molly and Louis?" Imogen said giggling.

"Yeah!" I said as we ran out the hall.

We looked everywhere for Molly but there was still no sign of her anywhere.

"Maybe they went back to Molly's dorm!" I suggested she smiled and grabbed my hand as we ran to Molly's dorm.

"She shares her dorm with Louis anyway!" Imogen said as we picked up the pace a bit.

"Imogen, can i tell you something?" She turned to me with an innocent look on her face.

"Yes, anything?" She questioned slightly.

"Last night i saw the boys do something that i have never seen before!" I whispered as we carried on walking.

She looked at me as a husky voice came over the radio.

"Could Chloe Johnson and Imogen Blaghorn please attend to the principals office!" We turned to eachother then ran down to the office.

Molly's P.O.V

"Louis, just tell me where you were last night!" I said pressing my hands against his chest.

"I was out partying with the boys!" He admitted.

My face went to a more happier look knowing that he was telling the truth.

"I love you, you know that right?" He asked him as i pulled him into a big hug.

"Of Course Lou!" I replied kissing him on the lips softly.

"Could Chloe Johnson and Imogen Blaghorn please attend to the principals office!" The over head radio blared through the speakers.

I looked at Louis as he looked back at me.

"What's going on?" He asked me as i shrugged my shoulders.

We all ran down to the office to listen in carefuly.

***********************

Thanks for your reads they're amazing.

So Laura won the competition. Hope you like your part as Liams sister.

Peace, Love and rubber gloves...

Mollie