Chapter 3

We walked down to the lunch hall and instantly there was loud noises every.

"Just follow me and everything will be fine!" Natalie said strolling towards a table.

"Guys this is Chloe!" She said to a boy and a girl.

"Hi, i'm max. I love the colour of your hair!" He said playing with my hair.

"Thanks, it's dip dyed blue!" I said feeling a bit insecure.

"Hey i'm Shannon as you probably guessed Max is gay!" She said laughing as he tutted in her face.

"Plastics at 12 o'clock!" Max said as we all snapped are heads to the three most beautiful girls i have ever seen.

One who had bright red hair and a nice curvy body.

Then there was one with blonde hair that went down to her waist.

Then finally there was a girl with green eyes and blonde hair which had purple dip dye.

"They are literally teen royalty!" Shannon said as Natalie laughed.

We all watched as they sat down at a table.

"And the fabulous 5 at 1 o'clock!" Max said looking down at his lunch.

"Woah, who's the blonde one?" I asked looking at them as they walked past and sat with the plastics.

"Niall, he's basically a pot of gold around here!" Max said smiling and taking a bite of his sandwhich.

Harry sat down next to Tillee and they kissed eachother wrapping up in eachothers arms.

"I'm going to guess that they are together?" I questioned Natalie as she looked at them disgusted.

"Yep, it's literally disgusting when they kiss!" She replied.

"Only cause you're jealous!" Max said laughing as Natalie just made an ugly face at them.

The rest of the boys sat down next to the plastics and they started to eat.

We sat on the table next to them so we could hear every single conversation that was going on.

**Their Conversation**

Molly: How many carbs are in this salad?

Tillee: Like 100 girl, you need to get something better.

Louis: Babe you don't need a diet, you're perfect Molly.

Molly: Awhh, i have one perfect boyfriend.

Imogen: So carbs is like a thing right ?

Zayn: Yeah babe.

Imogen: Then why did i not know pabout it.

Niall: Imogen do you know anything ?

Imogen: Well i can tell the time with my tongue.

Liam: I'm going to get some coke.

Tillee: So tonight is aaron drew's halloween party. What are you wearing ?

Molly: A sexy bunny outfit.

Imogen: I'm thinking of being a bumble bee.

Tillee: Ok well i'm going to be a kitty kat as usual.

Harry: and you'll look good as usual.

**End**

"So, you ready because i really need some sleep!" Max said as he got up from his seat.

"Omg, hey. are you new?" I turned around knowing that it was Tillee.

"Yeah, i moved here from England!" I replied a bit worried.

"Omg, i love your hair it's so gorg!" Imogen said smiling slightly as Zayn kissed her on the cheek.

"Anyway, so come sit with us?" Molly questioned me.

"Um, i was just about to go to my dorm actually!" I replied but was interupted by Imogen pulling me down onto a seat.

"I'm Tillee this is Imogen and thats Molly the one kissing Louis in our time!" She shouted the last few words so it snapped Louis and Molly out of the make out session.

I sat with the plastics for about half an hour and at one point i looked at Niall as he looked up at me but i.noticed something really strange. He had red eyes ..

***********************

Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but i hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know its short but atleast it was an update xxc

Lovee youuu guyyyssss

Mollie