Chapter 4

"We don't usually do this but, we would like you to join us every day for this whole week!" Tillee said sitting on Harry's lap.

"Umm, i'm not sure!" I whispered nervously as i turned to Natalie.

She gestured to me yes but i didn't know what to say. Seeing Niall with red eyes did make me wonder of different things.

"So it's settled!" Imogen said smiling at me.

"So on mondays we were Pink!" Tillee said.

"Oh, don't forget that we wear natural collection makeup not number 7!" Molly added in on the end.

"So, see you soon!" Molly also said as they all got up and walked out the hall.

I was stood there completely speechles and i was shaking like mad aswell.

I walked to my dorm but some painting was going on diwn the corridor so i would either have to take the stairs or just walk round the building.

I hadn't really seen outside much so i decided to go round the building. I walked out the doors and came to a holt when i heard some odd sounds and words.

" You like that!" A girl moaned, i shaked a tiny bit.

"Maybe, i should just drain you dry!" A husky male voice echoed through the tiny bush.

I backed up a bit as i saw Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam walk towards the bush and make a barrier around it.

Suddenly a scream came from where they were standing and it burned my ears slightly.

The bush rattled as Zayn popped from the bush wiping his mouth and nodding at the boys. I stepped a tiny bit to the right to get a better look but i just stood on something which went straight through my converse and into my foot.

I screeched slightly and the boys snapped their heads slightly.

"Did you hear that?" Niall said with a strong irish accent.

"Yeah, can you smell that?" Liam replied as all the boys smelt the misty air.

"Smells like perfume!" Harry said walking towards me but only following the scent.

The only thing i could do was to take my top off because thats where i sprayed this morning.

I lifted my top off revealing my vest and i dropped it to the ground.

I hid further into the corner that i was hiding in.

"Just a top, obviously Zayn had fun before draining Lucy's blood!" Harry said running towards him and shoving it in his face.

They ran off towards the school entrance as i ran to the bush that Zayn was inside of.

I melted at the sight of the lifeless body. Her face was pale and she looked so raw inside. I shut her eye lids and walked away.

I ran up to my dorm opening the door to see Natalie giggling with Liam on the bed. I gasped slightly knowing that Liam wouldn't go anywhere near her if it wasn't for something being triggered.

"Hi Chloe, where have you been?" Liam asked me smirking at me.

"With Miss. Gardiner?" I hesitated, he looked at me concerened. I was a really good liar actually. No one could tell whether i was lying or telling the truth.

"Oh, anyway i better be going!" Liam said as he quickly got up and walked past me smelling me slightly.

"Chloe? Why are you wearing a braalllaa?" She slurred saying something crazy at the same time.

"Natalie are you drugged?" I asked looking over to the table to see 2 satchets of powder.

"I'll get you some water!" I said quickly as i ran to the kitchen and got her a glass.

We fell asleep finally and i drifted off closing my eyes slightly but there was one thing on my mind and that was 'Could the fabulous five me Vampires?'

**************************

Thanks for the reads guys it means so much.

Thus chapter was dedicated to my friend Tillee because she is amazing and a great friend.

Competition time !!!!

Basically i need a girl/boy to message or comment a teacher name. If it's good you will be in the next chapter.

What you need to write!

Teacher Name:

Your Name:

Ok guys xxx

Peace, Love and Rubber Gloves ...

Molliee xxxxx