Chapter 2

I landed in America and the dun was blaring so i decided to put on my sunglasses.

Mum said there would be a girl holding a note for me. She would take me to the school apparently.

"Chloe? Chloe Johnson?" a girl questioned me as i walked out the airport.

"Yes that's me?" I replied smiling.

"Hi, i'm Natalie. I'm going to be driving you to school today!" She said taking my bags.

"Do you wanna hop in?" she said pointing to a red convertable. I gasped slightly.

"Woah!" I whispered to myself as i sat in the leather car. We started to drive off.

"So, know anything about the school?" Natalie said turning on the radio.

"Urm, only that your driving me there!" I replied as we both laughed at the commment.

"Well here's some tips!" Natalie she said handing me a piece of paper with 3 groups of people on there.

"There are 3 groups that yiu beed to look out for. each one will have there own table at lunch!"

She said keeping her eye on the road.

"First one is the fabulous 5, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam. They are the the coolest and hottest boys in the school. but beware because they can be the most horrible boys aswell although they're big flirts!" She said pointing to a table that had guys written across it.

"Next one is the greatest people you will ever meet!" She said smiling and pointing to a table with her name written across it with another name written across it.

"That's me and my friend Shannon, yeah she is amazing!" She said giggling.

"Then theres the plastics. Molly, Taryn and Imogen. The most powerful people in the school. There's Molly the rich one, imogen the cute little one. And then theres the leader of the pack, Tillee!" She said pulling up through the gates of the school.

"So i avoid them groups!" I asked her as we got out the car.

"Everyone except ours!" Natalie said taking my bags out the car and wheeling them through to reception.

We stood and waited for the receptionist to notice us and she finally did.

"Oh hiya hunneys! Name?" She said looking at me through her glasses that rested in her nose.

"Chloe.. Chloe Johnson.." I whispered slightly.

"Ok, your in dorm 68!" She said handing me the key.

"You're in a room with me i see?" Natalie said jumping up and down.

She walked me to our dorm and opened the door to see 2 beds with a kitchen and bathroom.

"Wow, this is huge!" I gasped covering my mouth.

"Yeah!" Natalie said walking into the bathroom.

I had unpacked all my stuff and thats when a voice came over the while school projectors.

"Dinner is Served!" Me and Natalie rushed down to dinner.

************************

Hey guys sorry it took so lon btt guess what im updating again tonight so ....

seeya later

Mollie