Chapter 10

Molly's P.O.V

"Let go of me you idiot!" I screamed as Dylan grabbed my arms and took me upstairs away from the crowded club downstairs.

"Shut up! You'll be screaming later!" Louis said as they both laughed with Harry and Niall laughing behind me. Harry slapping my bum and shoving me into a large ensuite bedroom and shoving me on the bed closing the door behind me.

"I'm not doing this and especially not with you!" I screamed shoving him off of me and running to the bathroom and locking the door.

"You can't stay in there forever you know!" He said and I could hear how much he wanted me. I stood up and opened the door smiling.

"I'll do it on one condition..." He nodded as I leant in and whispered.

Chloe's P.O.V

"Molly... Molly? MOLLY!?" I shouted up the stairs. She didn't answer so I went up to go see if she was ok when I heard a whoosh and then I ran into the room.

I ran in to see Molly's phone on the floor and her stuff across it. The smell of Niall came across me and I instantly knew that she had been taken.

I ran downstairs and bumped into Ashton who look really tired. "Molly's gone, they've taken her!" I told him as he suddenly became awake and pushed me up against the wall while covering my mouth.

"shhhh, there is somebody here.... I can hear them" Ashton whispered while pressing his hand against my back and pushing me in the bathroom.

"Haha, you guys need to come out! We know you're here, no need to hide!" Liam shouted while smashing something.

"Come on Chloe! You know you love the Nialler!" Niall shouted punching a wall and making me flinch. Ashton put his finger on his lips and then secretly walked out of the room leaving me alone hesitating.

"Ahhh, Ashy finally comes out to say hello!" Zany says as I hear a thud and a load of laughing. Calum and Michaels voices suddenly appeared. "Wtf." Calum and Michael cursed as two more thuds were heard.

I grabbed the little mirror and put it underneath the door so I could see what was going. I saw Zayn,Liam and Niall laughing while all three boys where knocked out on the floor. I gasped forgetting that they were after me.

"Did you hear that?" Niall said looking over to the bathroom and spotting the mirror. "Hello Chloe..." Niall shouted slamming open the bathroom door and grabbing me by the forearms.

Louis' P.O.V

"To celebration of kidnapping Molly!" Dylan said clinking his glass with mine then taking a gulp.

"She's fucking hot man! Why you want to hurt her?" Dylan asks me as a smirk appears on his face. I think for a moment then suddenly the door swings open and Niall, Zayn and Liam walk in with Chloe.

"Ello beautiful," Dylan says getting up and circling her.

"Tomlinson! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" Chloe screams at me before Niall covers her mouth.

"aw,how cute!" I reply before grabbing both her cheeks and squeezing them together.

Molly's P.O.V

"You were good!" Harry told as we both lay on the sofa naked. I looked at him and gave him an evil glare before pushing him off of me.

"You made a deal, now let Luke go..." I said pulling my chlothes back on. He smiled and covered himself with the blanket.

"The point is I can't do that,...!" He told me laughing. I froze and clenched my fists and then something came over me. My fangs appeared and my eyes went to there red.

"I'm not suppose to get angry!" I said to him as a shocked face plastered onto him.

"You're a Fairy?" Harry said backing away from me then smirking. I laughed then looked him dead in the eye.

"No babe, I'm a demon!" I replied running towards him.