Chapter 36

Coon and Friends stand side by side. You all circle around Professor Chaos. He seems a little nervous. The numbers out number him. Maybe this isn't such a good idea. You glance at Kyle, who is staring at you. He mouths 'You're beautiful.' You blush. But it still doesn't change the fact that there are too many kids against Butters.

"I'll take him on myself," you step foward.

Everyone gasps. They stare at you like your the greatest person who ever lived. You can't help but like the attention a little. Everyone makes a little fighting ring with you and Professor Chaos in the middle. The Human Kite seems the most amused. You give him a little wink. He gives you a thumbs up. Not really what you were going for, but you'll take it. Professor Chaos spits in front of you. You glare at him. He must've done that to show off. Like acting. He holds up his hands then all of a sudden drops them.

"H-hey guys," he says while twiddling his fingers, "I can't fight a girl. My parents will ground me."

"Get over it Butters," The Coon rolls his eyes.

Proffesor Chaos looks up at you. He holds up his fists. You get ready as well. You narrow your eyes. Professor Chaos takes a swing at you, but you dodge. You punch him lightly in the stomach. He falls over. You wink at him, then he winks back.

"I guess I lost guys," Professor Chaos smiles.

"That was boring," The Coon crosses his arms.

Kyle rushes over to you. He randomly kisses you. He slides his tongue in your mouth and makes out with you. You pull away.

"What the heck?" you ask.

"Your just so cute in that costume," Kyle smiles.

You roll your eyes but blush a little. Just a little.

(I know this chapter sucks. And I know these are coming really late. School has been tough since it's toward the end of the year so, more homework, I will try to update more as fast as I can. Thank you for those who have put up with me this far.)