Chapter 23

You watch Cartman walk down your driveway. You feel terrible but at the same time you don't. You told him what he needed to hear.
Later that day, Kyle knocks on your door. You run out and hug the heck out of him. Kyle chuckles and gasps for air. You finally let him go after a couple of minutes. Kyle takes a deep breath and wraps his arm around you.
"Cartman told me you turned him down," Kyle says.
You jump slightly, "Yes, I did."
Kyle kisses you deeply and stares into your eyes, "Thank you, (Y/N)."
Kyle holds your and walks you into town. You look around all excited. You wonder where Kyle is taking you. You start to imagine all types of possibilities. Kyle then stops in front of his house.
"Want to come in?" he asks.
You nod, "Sure."
You follow Kyle inside where his mom is waiting with two cups of your favorite drink. She hands them to you and Kyle. You drink it and travel off to heaven. This is the best tasting drink you have ever tasted. Kyle's mom leaves the house along with Ike. Kyle and you are alone.
"Which movie do you want to watch?" Kyle asks.
You point your favorite movie in that pile. Kyle pops the movie into the tv and sits down beside you. Kyle wraps his arm around you as you lean against him. Your body begins to relax. You can feel and hear yourself purr. You and Kyle snuggle with each other and watch the movie. Before you knew it, night has fallen.
"Let me walk you home," suggests Kyle.
"No no, its late as is. I can walk myself, thanks anyway," you smile.
Kyle with a worried look allows you to leave alone. He stands at the doorway until your out of sight.
You walk down the sidewalk. You walk backwards and watch Kyle's house slowly disappear into the distance. You end up bumping into someone. You turn around to see a kid in a load of tin foil.
"I am Professor Chaos," says the little tin boy.
"Huh?" you say.
"I am a very feared super villain, Professor Chaos and I was sent her to kidnap you," says the young boy as he puts a cloth around your mouth.
You begin to lose consciousness. All of a sudden everything goes pitch black.