Chapter 14

(I know i said the other chapter was the last one, if u read it before i wrote this chapter. But i had so much fun writing this fanfic, so i decided to write more. and i'm sure u guys want to know what happened after that kiss u and Kyle shared )

Kyle takes his lips off of yours. Your face is beet red now. That was your first kiss and Kyle is the one who took it. Kyle hugs you tightly, "I will never let you go, (Y/N)."

You smile and quickly hug him back. You can feel your heart speed up. You feel safe in his arms. You don't want to let go. Kyle kisses your cheek and lets you go. You frown while you notice the feeling of his arms around you fades away.

Your mom walks up the driveway, "(Y/N)  it's time to go home."

You hug Kyle and you both say your goodbyes. You rush over to your mom and give her a huge hug. She steps back, surprised, "What on Earth happened to you?"

"Thank you, mom. Your the best," you hug her tighter.

Your mom smiles and takes you home. You run over to your dad when you get home and thank him as well. If it wasn't for him agreeing to eat, you wouldn't be in South Park right now.

You throw on your pajamas and jump into bed. You shut your eyes and quickly fell asleep. You couldn't wait till tomorrow.

Tomorrow comes and your eyes shoot open. You run downstairs while throwing on your jacket and winter hat. You grab the piece of toast your mom placed on the table and then you bust out the door. You run all the way to school. You run through the hallways. You see Kyle at his locker and like a cat hunting for it's prey, you pounce on him. You both fall to the floor. Kyle and you laugh as you lay there on the floor. You give him a peck on the lips then stand up. You help Kyle up onto his feet.

"You seem hyper today," Kyle says.

"Of course. I'm a really happy kitty today. I get to see you," you explain.

Kyle just goes with it and takes you to class. He stops when he looks at the students that look like new ones.

"Oh no," he says.

"What is it?" you ask.

"Uh... it's a Jersey thing," he replies and walks to his desk.

You follow and sit in your desk and put your stuff on your desk for class. You wonder what did Kyle mean by 'It's a Jersery thing." Maybe Stan will know.