Chapter 21 (Lemon in this chapter)

The bell rings, so you and Kyle walk out of class with Cartman following behind you. You sigh. Can today get any worse? You realize what you just said.
You bang your head against the wall, "YOU JUST JINXED IT!"
Kyle pulls you away from the wall, "Don't do that. You'll hurt yourself."
You look at him as a drop of blood falls from your forehead. Kyle licks the little drop off your forehead. Your face becomes bright BRIGHT red.
"Wh-wh-what was that?" you ask nervously.
"I had to get the blood off before it stained your beautiful face," Kyle winks at you.
You can feel your face becoming hot. Your body begins to boil. What is this feeling? You have never felt it before. Kyle leans forward and kisses you passionatly. He slowly slips his tongue into your mouth. You let out a silent moan. You can feel yourself melt as Kyle's hand rubs down your clothes. You open your eyes. You gasp, pushing Kyle away. You forgot that Cartman is standing right there. Your face glows bright red. You are so embarrassed.
Cartman smiles, "May I have a kiss like that too (Y/N)?"
Your jaw drops, "Uh... no."
Today just got a whole lot worse, but that kiss was amazing. You press your pointer finger to your lips. Kyle hasn't kissed you like that before. You wish he would do it more often. You look at Kyle. He is trying to hide his little tiny pouty face. He looks so cute while he's pouting. You think he was trying to go further than just kissing. Your face begins blushing again. Now your wishing to go further. Your heart speeds up as your body becomes hot. You fall against the wall. Your legs shake as your body is becoming weak. You feel sick, but not the illness sick, but lovesick. Your "lower part" begins to throb. You fidget your legs together, trying to make the weird feeling go away.
"(Y/N) are you alright?" Kyle asks, feeling your head. "You're burning up!"
"N-no, I-I'm f-fine," you stutter.
Kyle picks you up and rushes you to the nurse. You hold onto his shirt tightly. The closer you get, the more hotter your body gets. Kyle busts through the nurse's door. You look around, but the nurse is no where to be found. Kyle lays you down onto a bed. He sits beside you with a worried look on his face. This stupid feeling you have is making Kyle worry. But, sadly, you don't know how to make the feeling go away.
You grab Kyle's sleeve, "I-it's h-hot."
"What is?" Kyle asks.
"M-m-my b-body," you answer, breathing heavily.
Kyle blushes and kisses you passionatly with his tongue. His hand slowly slides up your shirt, but before he can do anything, the door opens. Kyle quickly pushes himself away. Your body keeps heating up. You want Kyle, you need Kyle. Kyle is the only one who can take this feeling away.
"Anyone back there?" asks a female voice.
"Y---" you quickly put your hand over Kyle's mouth.
He looks at you and sees the pleading look in your eyes. He nods and stays quiet until the person leaves.
"Kyle, please, I'm begging you, make this feeling go away, please," you beg.
Kyle smiles and kisses you softly and strokes your hair. Kyle looks into your eyes, "(Y/N) are you sure this is what you want? You know something may go wrong, if you know what I mean."
"I'm sure, Kyle, please, make this feeling go away," you beg.
Kyle nods and pushes you down on the bed and kisses you deeply, slipping his tongue into your mouth. He slowly rips your shirt off. He sits up and takes his shirt off. You stare at his perfectly shaped bare chest. You rub your hand across his chest, it was amazingly smooth. Kyle unzips his pants and kicks them off along with his boxers. You try not to look at his member, but your eyes kind of drift off. You stare at it. You feel really dirty staring at it like that, but oh well. Kyle slips your pants off along with your panties. Kyle kisses down your stomach, making you moan a little. He sticks his fingers inside your "lower part" and moves them in and out. You moan a little louder. Kyle takes his fingers out and licks them. You hide the blush forming across your face. Kyle smiles and takes off your winter hat to reveal your cat ears. He strokes your right cat ear, it feels good to you. You begin to moan and purr at the same time. Kyle slowly inserts his member inside you. You gasp and moan loudly. Kyle moves his bottom half slowly, but steadily speeds up. He thrusts faster, making you moan loudly and making you cum a little bit. Kyle's face becomes red and his body is heating up. You feel his member getting a little bigger. You realize he is holding in his cum. You smile. It's probably good for him to hold it, you don't want any accidents. Kyle feels so good, you moan extremely loud when Kyle's member hits a soft spot inside you. Kyle pulls his member out of you.
"You can cum now," you smirk.
You know it sounds gross, but you really want to see him cum for you. Kyle does as you ask, he cums hard. You see his member go back to normal size. You smile and kiss him softly. You lick up his cum while slightly looking at Kyle, making him blush. After you are done, you and Kyle embrace each other.
"I love you," you both say at the same time.
You can feel the love growing between you two. Today actually turned out very well. You got to see parts of Kyle no other girl has. The best part is that weird feeling has gone away, but you know it will be back at some point.