Chapter 4

You run around looking for Kyle. You scream his name, but he doesn't answer. You hold onto your winter hat and run faster. You turn a corner. You bump into someone. Before you fell to the ground, a hand pulls you back up. You look up to see Kyle.

"You called."

You hug him tightly while crying, "Kyle! Cartman needs your help."

"Cartman? Why what's wrong?" Kyle says while pulling you off so he could look in your eyes. "Calm down. What's wrong with Cartman?"

"H-h-his wr-wr-wrists," you say while trying to breathe.

Kyle pats your head and goes running towards Cartman's house. You decide to follow, maybe you can be of some use.

You and Kyle reach Cartman's house. Kyle bangs on the door repeatedly until Cartman opens the door. Cartman looks at you a little irritated, but happy at the same time. You smile at him to tell him, everything is going to be alright. Cartman allows both you and Kyle inside. He takes you and Kyle to his room then shuts the door. Cartman shows you two the knife he used to cut himself. It is covered with old and fresh blood. Kyle rips it out of Cartman's hands.

Kyle got down onto his knees and looked up at Cartman, "Cartman this is ridiculous. You're not the only one in the world who has this problem. But think about it. I bet you have it better than most people out there. You have a mom that loves you. She does the things she does so she can support and raise you. You have me, Stan, and Kenny who care about you a lot. We'll always be there for you, man. I won't let anything get in the way of our friendship."

Cartman begins to cry and pulls Kyle into a tight yet caring hug. You smile, knowing everything will be okay. You, Cartman, and Kyle go into the backyard. Kyle lights a match and sets the bloody knife on fire so Cartman won't be able to use it again. Something tells you that Cartman won't get another one from the kitchen.