Chapter thirty nine//Everything comes to an end

A/N- so this will be the final chapter, sorry for not updating in forever i have just lost motivation to write. I hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for reading!

Someone was here. Someone was in our home. My mind swirls with a million different questions and thoughts.

Was this the person at the hospital??
Have they been watching us??
Is this a prank??
Is this him??

My stomach clenches in pain at the thought of him back in my life but it doesn't make sense. He doesn't even know my name, he doesn't know where I live. Then again he found Harry's apartment but maybe that's because he followed me back on the night.

"Char what's wrong?" Jai asks appearing behind me. I crumple up the note just in time and turn around to face him.

"Nothing just can't decide what to drink." I smile giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"But you have the juice already out" he asks confused.

"Yeah but I changed my mind" I laugh before putting the juice back in the fridge and Getting some water instead.  He shrugs and walks over to the island and sits down beginning to eat a banana. I sit opposite him and take a sip of my drink, glancing at him every now and then.

"So I'm going out today with the others wanna come?" He asks not looking up from his phone.

"Uh no im fine I might invite Dakota round haven't seen her in ages." I say.

"Okay"

**

Everyones been out for an hour now and I have never been so bored. Dakota isn't answering her phone and there is nothing on TV.

I decide to give Harry a FaceTime and see what he's up to.

"Hey Hazza" I laugh when his face comes into view.

"Hey Chazza, how is everything?" He asks, with that cheeky smile on his face.

"Good, things are starting to get alright again i guess" I respond.

"I am so sorry we didn't come see you, after your losses. We all are" He says, looking somewhat guilty.

"It's fine i understand. So what's new in the grand life of Harry Styles?" I ask, laughing.

"Um, well there is this girl, Kendall. She is amazing and beautiful, i don't know we just click." He says.

"Oh good I'm glad you're happy" I say smiling towards him through the screen.

A loud bang makes me jump from my thoughts and i turn harshly to see where it came from.

"Char... Are you okay?" Harry asks concerned.

"Someone's in the house." I say with a shaky voice. Another bang drowns my ears followed by a loud shatter of glass.

"Shit, Char stay calm. I'm gonna ring Jai and if he doesn't answer i will come. Is anyone home with you?" He asks quickly.

"No, they all went out" I say, panic arising in my voice as i hear loud footsteps walk across the hallway.

"Harry, they're coming, I'm scared" i say, tears brimming my ice cold blue eyes.

My heart rate quickens when my phone screen turns black and i realise it's died. Oh wow how fucking cliché.

I hear My bedroom door open ever so slowly and i stumble into my bathroom and lock the door. I slide down against the door and cover my mouth with my hands to drown out my sobs.

I hear the sound of spray coming from behind the door and shortly after the door slams shut and i hear the front door slam close.

I remain in the same spot for the next 10 minutes, too scared to move. I finally gain the courage to move out the bathroom.