temporary fix

AN- TRAILER IS IN THE MEDIA BAR ABOVE
I hope you enjoy this story, it's my first one and I put loads of effort into writing it, it gets better as the chapters go on but I hope you like it! Thank you for reading and if you could vote and comment that would be great thank you!

"Too pretty for your own good. That's why you destroy everything you touch"

Charlotte was sent off to Australia when her parents couldn't cope with her anymore. They couldn't deal with her reckless behaviour and depression. She was sent to live with her Cousin, James Yammouni – who was happy to take her on.

But does no one realises all these disasters happening have a connection?

Is Charlotte really the nice broken girl?

Or does she have a past that someone wants to make her pay for?

If James thought Charlotte coming would be all fun and games,
He couldn't be further from the truth.
Can Charlotte and Jais love be strong enough to pull them through the hell they go through?

Find out in Temporary Fix.

WARNING – contains drug use, self-harm and sexual content so if that's not for you or is triggering I suggest you don't read.

AU-This is my first fanfic so its not very good and I don't know if anyone actually gunna read this but yeah enjoy!