Chapter six

*One day later*

I'm laying on my bed on my phone, Kieron isn't replying to my texts he only replied once saying 'you owe me big time bitch' I know what he meant he said I didn't have to pay for my drugs but since I'm no longer having sex with him he wants all his money back. I'm brought out of my thoughts when Jai enters my room.

'hey Charlotte you okay?'

'Yeah I'm good you?'

'Yeah I'm fine. Hey listen I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere? Take your mind of things?'

'Yeah sure let's go!'

He grabbed my hand and we ran out the house probably leaving everyone confused. He dragged me to his car and we set of to god knows where. 'Jai where are we going?' 'it's a secret you'll find out soon.' He pulled up to the woods. Bright florescent petals were scattered all over the floor seeing as its coming up to autumn. Jai went round to the boot and pulled out a big bag and started to walk off. I followed and we soon came up to this massive river which was guarded by trees. The wind made the Trees sing and I lay down and stared at the sky. I looked to my left and noticed Jai was staring at me with a smile on his face. 'Beautiful'

'What is?' I replied. 'You, you don't realise how beautiful you actually are, you are perfect.' I just smiled in return and sat up staring at the lake. I felt at peace here I felt calm. I looked over at Jai and stared. He was perfect, he turned to look at me and I don't know what came over me but I just kissed him. He soon returned the kiss and I moved so straddled him.

'I don't know what it is about you Jai, but for the first time you make me feel whole, you actually listen to me you make me feel wanted and loved and I have never felt that before, ever. No one has ever made me feel this way ever. You drive me crazy yet calm me down. You make me feel safe. And dare I say it I think im falling for you Jai'

Jai's POV

She actually just said it. The words I've been dreaming of hearing for 3 weeks. I may have only known her for 3 weeks but I just feel as if I've known her years. She is truly amazing and so strong for everything she must have been through. Although I don't know exactly what, I know it was rough from when she had that break down. To think that another man has hurt her in some way makes me feel sick.

'Charlotte I've been waiting so long for you to say that from the moment I saw you I knew you were special. You deserve the best in life and I want to be the one to give it to you. I know you're not ready for anything official but I want you to know that I feel the exact same way with you.'

I lean in and passionately kiss her. My hands roaming her smooth soft skin, I lead them up her dress quick to pull it off and move my head to her neck gently sucking earning a moan from Charlotte. I smile against her neck feeling victorious that I pleasured her. She soon takes dominance and flips us over so she's now on top of me again. Her hands make their way up my top and she quickly rips it of me, she sends a trail of kisses all the way down to my waistline and tugs on my jeans. She pulls them down leaving us both naked.

James will be furious if he finds out I've had sex with his cousin but at this present moment I couldn't care less. I flipped us over so I was on top. Hands clawed at my back, lips moving from mouths to neck to her waistline, and then back an fourth as she moaned in pleasure. To me this wasn't just a random one off, to me this was everything I wanted and more. But I knew what she was like, she would tell me when she came in my room after parties and tell me about how she's only into mindless meaningless sex and how her and that dickhead 'Kieron' are only casual. Sure she was obviously high and drunk but I knew it was true.

****

We have both been lying here for a couple hours now and I cant take my eyes off of her. Suddenly she speaks up 'Sometimes I think I was born backwards, you know, came out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. People I should love, I hate, and the people I hate.' This broke me a little bit, to see her slowly lose herself more and more each day is so hard. 'im officially of the rails Jai, you should try it, its exhilarating.' She says with a small smirk on her face. Apart of me wanted to but I held back.

'I promise to be with you, always.'

Charlottes POV

'I promise to be with you, always'

I actually partly believed his words. Just goes to show how naïve I really am.