chapter13 ~blackout~

THIS WONT BE AS SHORT AND THANKS TO ONE OF MY LOVLEY READERS IM UPDATING THIS EARLY HOPE  YOU ENJOY AND UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON !! :* 

~~~~~~~

"i love you stacy" He said while crying. i never thought id hear that scentence ever..harry was bawling with tears and I could see he was becoming sleepy he crawled in the hospital bed with me still crying about after 25 minutes he had fallen asleep on my side i wiped the tears from my eyes and woke him up to go sit on the couch he had a huge smile on his face when i woke him up "glad to see your okay" he said then kissed me on the lips softly. "harry...." .. "whats wrong stacy?" ..he looked into my eyes with fear of what I thought rejection looked like.. "I love you too harry.." there was a couple of seconds of silence and stares before he ran back too me and gave me a huge hug. "I let out a quiet "ouch" and he backed off remembering that I had got shot. "sorry stacy!" .. "its fine harry" I replied softly.. "stacy?.....im taking you home!" he came attempting to push the bed out of the room "harry stop" I said giggling "why not?" he said laughing. "harry go ask when I am aloud to go back!" . harry looked at me and laughed "okay I will then!" I watched him walked out the door. once he was out I pulled the covers up to look at my bullet wounds. my gosh their terrible. I let out a loud cry this will take forever to heal. wiping my tears harry walks in.