^chapter 7^ ~ shes jealous ! :D

as i walk into the kitchen with my hair fucked up from harry puling and moving me so well raven has a deep stare at me. " i heard that you do no that right?" i looked at her and put my hand on my hip and kind alet myself to lean to one side of my body "yes i know you heard so was i a good moaner" i then laughed and she looked at me with a smirk on her face and started to nod her head "i must say you really just dont know what harry has hiding from you? do you? he's only the biggest-" she got cut off by harry coming in "hello ladies uhm stacy i thought you were going to cook us some bacon or better yet, raven do you mind cooking some?" harry spilled out of his mouth then looked at me and winked he mouthed to me without accually speaking (i love you) i threw a pillow at him "oh thats how you wanna be? .... come here" he playfully said as i ran upstairs to go to my room harry was chasing me with a pillow in his hand. we both joke and run around laughing like little children "ima getcha harry" i nagged at him "nu-uh" he picked back at me we began hitting on eachother and hitting eachother with the pillows but not to hard like playfully! "come here stacy" he joked with  me "come get me styles" as we are on each side of the bed playing arounf harry finally caught me he ended up ontop of me "got-cha" he whisperd in my ear we looked into eachothers eyes and shove our faces together his hand started to slide up my shirt when "MR.STYLES ...STACY YOUR BACON & TEA IS DONE" raven yelled from down stairs we looked at eachother and laughed "damn already" harry nagged "i guess" i replied he kissed me once more before getting off of me. as he gets up he grabbed my hand to pick me up and we walk out my room we made our way holding hands to the table we sat by eachother harry kept his hand on my thigh while he was eating "mmmmm....reaven this is acually really good" i teased at her harry nodded his head agreeing with what i said "thank you stacy" she made a little buck afer she said that happy quickly replied to our little convo. "this tea is better" i looked at him and smiled "thanks baby" raven just snarled like an idiot!