'O'chapter 10'O^ ~lets say park closer!!!

okay well sup guiz I had you wondering what happened right welllllll,its not what you think TRUST ME

CHAPTER 11

"HARRY!!!!!!" I screamed scared shitless watching him get shot at we had almost hit the black car of people shooting at him I got out and jumped in front of him "stacy" harry screamed as he starts to cry and looks down while the people still try to shoot he looked at where I had got hit with the bullet in my stomach and the people noticed me bleeding and they soon took off leaving only the heaviest darkest tire ruts on the road I felt a tear hit my face as harry is looking at me he shakes me I opened my eyes "h-harry.....im fine I need a hospital" I stuttered  while saying. "no" he protested back at me in my face I looked at him in a sad way like :what do you mean: "harry yes I do" he looked down and I seen another tear drop"okay I guess" he says back with his voice all cracky. raven ran out the car pushed my hair back out of my face then helped harry lift me into the car. harry jumped into the passanger side after throwing me in the back raven was going 30 mph harry screamed at her after seeing it "FASTER BITCH" she looked at him quickly then looked back at the road and pressed the peddle harder "alright" she snipped back! "almost their stacy hang in there" harry groaned to me still crying to see my pain from the people trying to shoot HIM I just groaned back of hurting we all arrived in the parking lot and raven parked in the back harry had looked at her "really the back..really, we have to carry her DRIVE AND PARK CLOSER!" a little laugh came out of me but it hurt "are you okay" he quickly said thinking I was gunna throw up or something! "yea,,fine" raven parked in the front before getting me out raven and harry had went by the door to talk I couldn't quiet hear them though.