{chapter 8} ~whats wrong with that?

we had got up from the table and i looked at raven then rolled my eyes "lets go clean up shall we harry?" i quickley asked him he replied pretty fast " yea lets go" we look at eachother take our hands and walk to the bathroom when we got in there he closed and locked the door while i started running the bath water we put bubbles the bathtub was HUGE he hurried and turned me around and one of our passionate kisses came upon us ....another one........"ha-harry.........we...go to get..c-cleaned up" the rasphy voice soothed me into just not caring if we got cleaned up "stacy lets skip it until were done baby" he pretty much moved me to have sex with him by talking....is that bad? "no harry n-n-no" I say as his kisses my neck and trails his hand up my thigh "yeah please" he whispered in my ear as a slight nibble came out of it I just shook my head then pulled away but he then aggressively grabbed my arm and pulled me back "I said yes stacy" he tried to soothe me out of my scared phase "fine" I then whimpered scared a little "I wont" slipped out of harrys mouth ...."not if you don't want too stacc" he added. I just sat there in wonder ......wondering what that was suppose to mean I had told him yes "harry its okay I told you yes"! he looked at me with a frowned looking face "nahh I know you don't really want too" he says walking away from me I then put on a sad face to see if he would change his mind..instead he just opened the door not looking back at me and closed it I turned off the water and just walked up too my room .... but when I had walked out no harry where had he gone? he couldn't have ran down the stairs I would've heard him well I don't care anymore I just walked up too my room and layed in my bed I had began to read my novel (better than yesterday) but I had fallen asleep and had awoken with a scream ..the scream of only raven but why had she been screaming?