♡chapter 5♥~ SHE PUNCHED ME !!!

he looked into my eyes as if hes going to mean what hes about to say and he then took a humongous breath looked into my soul and said "I punched you beacause I cared". He then started to walk out with a frown on his face I starred at him as he made his way down the stairs and back into his room I slowley walked to close the door to my room and BAM the maid raven was starring at me with a bitchy look "you see why I want you to go back to where your poor little pathetic no good little sluty self came from all you do is fuck shit up" after she said that I dropped and I guess harry eaither heard the drop or over heard her speaking like the ugly pesent she was harry soon came running up the stairs It was kind of a blur vision forgot me. because I had fell . but all I had seen was harry punch her then I quickly heard thumbling as if he push her down the stairs he came running to me he steeped down to me kneeling he kissed my forhead "wake up stacy .....stacy ........stacy wake up". he began to give CPR but I quickly thought he wouldve realized what had happend "harry....im up I just can barley see"I wisperd quietly to him. he locked eyes with me and came down for a kiss he then kinda made his way on top of me while kissing I paused to talk I pulled away from our kiss "harry......did you hear what she said to me....?........well is it true ?" harry then gave me a look as if I was an idiot ....."no baby its not ignore raven shes nothing but a hopless made who needs to go somewhere with himself..!" harry aproached me with that scentence untill I quickly realized he had sai himself...hahaha "dont you mean herself.." I had said with a smile on my face at this moment we had both had a really big smile on our faces "no I think I had said it right" he snarled back at me while laughing ......