/\^.^/\ chapter 9/\^.^/\ ~ racoons and wrecks...

okay guys gals sorry I left you with that but heres my update if you get angry and think its terrible please tell me don't hold back on the comments even when you think they would make me angry OKAY!

CHAPTER 9

i hurried and jumped up and took off down stairs to see why she had been hollering on my way down i tripped on a box of what had been moving around raven lets out another scream RRRRR-RRR-RRRRAAAACCCCCCOOOOOOOOOONNNNNSSSSSS!! "wow raven these little cuties where the reasons of you screeching screams girl please you need ta stop that shit!" she rolled her fierce looking eyes as i bend down to pick one up and slowly start to walk towards her as she starts backing up in fear she let out a less screatching scream "put it d-d-dooowwn" "now" she barked "nahh id rather not" as i walk even closer hollering back at her "yyyy-yyes now stacy listen to me!!!" she snapped back "HHHHHAAAARRRYYY" i yell for him to come only to hear from raven that he stormed off out the door after getting out of the bathroom. "well do you know where he headed off to" i asked raven surprisingly soft in a caring way as i walk to put the baby raccoon back in the box. as i bent down to put the little thing back she replied "i think he went to his [hide out]" i looked back almost giving myself whip flash "whh-whhatr you talking about when you say secret hide out?" she looked at me in a scared way as if harry used to rape girls and like kill people there "i mean i don't even no he used to go there to let out all of his anger" she replied softly but worried "did you do something to make him mad?" she added "no no i wouldn't do anything like that i..i...i honestly think i love him after a week i don't know him much but i like what i do know"!! she and i then made eye contact she gave me that (follow my lead) look so she walked towards the door as i follow along she stops at the door turns to me "you don't no what love is" she barked as we walk out the door and then to the van "what do you mean" a whisper escapes my mouth as we take off she obviously didn't hear me and right before the replied she started putting lip stick on while backing up out of the drive way just then i could swear i had seen my eyes flash before my eyes.