C=chapter 11C= ~ ease dropping !

OKAY SORRY MY CHAPTER 11 WASNT THE BEST AND IF YOU WHERE CONFUSED THIS MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT HELP YOU OUT IF IT DOESNT IM SORRY IT WILL EVENTUALLY IDK MAYBE YOU HAVE TO READ IT LIKE 10 TIMES BEFRE REALIZING WHATS GOING ON IDK !! LETS JUSS SEE !!

I found my way to hear them I opened the door a little bit they didn't hear it though

*there convo*

harry; I cant belive you where going to bring her in the first place

raven; im sorry gosh !

harry; you got her shot why dude why even let her get harmed like this what is wrong with you

raven; your the one getting yourself into all this shit !

harry; look just promise me your never going to try to let her go to my place otherwise she will get shot again you understand me

raven; whatever we NEED to get her in the E.R now so lets skip all this dumb small talk

*convo over*

they come to get me out they dragged me out of the car and harry had carried me (marriage syle) to the er room "stacy are you okay , just try to be calm" I heard someone say I couldn't make out who but I think it just might have ben harry! as they finally get in I get scared even more than I was before the nurse came she called more nurses to come over and see about me they made clear of the halls one nurse had to hold my hand I was crying the pain got worse than it was before !

harry *screams* "IS SHE GUNNA BE OKAY!??"

nurse *yells back* "I'm not sure you shall see when we get out

I seen harry drop to his knees after that I passed out they where putting gases in my face and finally we made it to a room where a doctor came in they were looking at my shot area like its nothing and making dumb faces ! why? I couldn't make clear of what they where saying or who they where as everything was a blur I was trmbling with fear when I heard a nurse scream help I passed out ill only know what will happen when I get out !