chapter 12 am i dead yet?

OKAY WELL HAY I WAS FANGIRLING IM PROUD I HAVE A READER THAT COMMENTED THAT I ACTUALLY DONT KNOW IN PERSON I THOUGHT NO ONE READ IT ANYMORE AND DIDNT CARE BUT NOW I KNOW SOMEONE WANTS ME TO UPDATE SO HERES CHAPTER 12 C: 

that was the last thing i heard i passed out and i dont know if i was dreaming but i met up with my little brother ...my first foster parents had killed him for smashing eggs in their barn and he came up to me and hugged me gosh did i miss that little kids hugs i then felt a sharp pain around were i got shot and it woke me up and i seen the docters and i had a tube in my nose im so scared what if i die?? what if i never get to see harry again ? what if he goes to jail for my death? and they think he shot me? oh my god i really dont want none of that to happen! i then felt tears feel my eyes and trail down my face and then i heard a scream "SHES SAVED!" i got really happy when i heard that and then the doctors walked out and i looked down at my body that was covered up but i wasnt bleeding anymore i then heard footsteps coming twards the room and i heard crying i quickley shut my eyes tight then peaked a litle when i heard the door open ....it was harry i had seen him crying for like the first time ever. "stacy i know we havent known eachother for a long time but alot has happend today and i really want you to live so that way we could grow old together or atleast get to know e-e-eachot-ther " he esacped the words from his lips tasting salty tears i opend my eyes a little and clintched his hand and even more tears came shooting down both of our eyes and he came closer to me and pushed my hair behind my ear and whispered in my ear "i never want to lose you" 

~sorry its a short chapter :/ eh~