Chapter 17- The Future

"So, that was how we all met on another." Eisuke says, finally finishing his stories as recollections of the life he and the group shared as they each met their women and had their families.

It had taken a while, but each story was told; from Eisuke to Mamoru and not one detail left out.

"We've been sat here for three hours Dad." Samsara says, rolling her eyes at the artist as she sips on some Cuban coffee. Her black hair streaks down over her shoulders as she continues sketching out something.

"A doodle" she calls them, but in fact they were masterpieces.

Ota chuckles, "But now you know how your Mother and I got together!" and pets her head lovingly.

"You cheated on Mum?" Daichi asks with a cold edge to his voice and everyone tenses as the similar scowl of the father is reflected in the sons eyes.

"No, he didn't." Violet scolds and Daichi's shoulders ease up slightly, far too much like his younger father in his blue suit, tailored shirt and matched shoes.

He was wearing a college fund.

"Daichi-" Eisuke begins. "It was a long time ago now."

"Yes... it was." he admits but then turns with an evil smile, "Break her heart and I'll make sure you lose everything though" he smirks and they all shiver at the threat; one from Daichi Ichinomiya should be taken just as intensely as from Eisuke Ichinomiya.

"My mother and father are best couple here." Michael Inui Oh says, smirking as he crosses his arms, named after his brave uncle.

"Agreed." Nakiro May says with a big smile, with the ability to light up the room.

He sits with his big sister, his head buried in a book, his sister practicing her gun techniques by polishing her collection.

"Sure, because your mother running from your father was amazing." Samsara rolls her eyes, similar to her father and Dominic chuckles.

"I don't know about you, but I think my parents story had the most DRAMA." he smirks, looking at his detective father and proud mother who scruffs his hair.

"My dad SAVED our Mum." Melody sneers proudly, her sister nodding their brown hair so much like Baba's.

"Uncle Baba couldn't have done it without everyone else." Dominic says, and the next generation of bidders nodding in agreement.

"I suppose it does prove something." Daichi says, the oldest and by far the leader of the group says with a small smile.

"What?" Violet asks, fussing over some drinks for everyone, Reina hot on her heels with a laptop in hand.

All the bidders look at Daichi, who gives a soft smile.

"You guys are family." and everyone smiles and nods at one another, remembering all the Christmas's, the New Years, the arguments and the times that they laughed so hard it hurt afterwards.

Family wasn't always something you were born with; it's something you make and they choose well.

"But." Daichi says. "We can do it better."

[]𺰘¨˜°ºð[]                                                    The End                                                  []𺰘¨˜°ºð[]

Eisuke: "Tsk. Is that really it?"

Author: "Yes Eisuke."

Ota: "We have to leave all our fans...I'll miss the army of Koro's."

Mamoru: "What a pain... I rather liked them."

Baba: *is close to a break down* "All the pretty ladies!"

Soryu: "Who will make me omelettes now?" *grumbles*

Author: "I will make you omelettes Soryu."

Soryu: "Yours is not as good as theirs." *sulks*

Eisuke: "Neither is your coffee." *smirks*

Ota: "You aren't a good Koro."

Mamoru: "You're just a kid-"

Baba: "You also don't dress sexy-"

Author: "ENOUGH! Back in my head you go... I try to be nice to you grumpy gits."

Eisuke: "!- What did you just-"

Author: *runs away to avoid punishment* "Bye everyone!"

So, my readers...this is the end to all my stories. The final piece of the puzzle as it were. Eisuke and Violet, Soryu and Reina, Baba and Rosa, Ota and Krystal and finally Mamoru and Sophia.

All have a little piece of my heart; all truly moved me and all I gave my all too.

Their children; Daichi Ichinomiya, Nakiro- May Oh, Micheal Inui Oh, Samsara Kisaki, Melody Mitsunari , Jen Mitsunari and Dominic Kishi are all very happy to have made an apperance.

Will they do it better?

From the original bidders, to the next generation, all give their love to everyone who took the time to read, to enjoy and to engage with my little hobby and remember-

You'll always belong to them♠