Chapter 6 - Bomb

Krystal POV

"Ota!" I scream having been tickled and teased all morning I stick my tongue out at him in a pout.

"Hey come on!" I scream again.

"Okay okay." he relents and I clamper away from him.

"Why do you have to tease me so much?" I say, narrowing my eyes.

"Because you're my Koro." he says poking his tongue out with a knowing smirk. "I will tease you tonight too." he whispers and I swing my arm at him.

"You're so cruel." I pout.

"You don't think I'm a good master?" he smirks, and I grab my coat from its hook.

"If we discuss this I'm never going to make it to our girls day." I raise an eyebrow at him and he chuckles at me.

"I was surprised Violet agreed." and I nod in agreement.

"Any news from Baba?" he shakes his head and I sigh, "Keep me posted, okay?"

This causes him even more amusement, "You 're worried about me?"

"Oh and if I get attacked, that doesn't matter?" and his eyes go wide.

"That's not what I said-" "-No?-" "-No." I was teasing and of course he ended up winning, but who wants to give up fighting? He'd get bored, as would I.

"Krystal!" Reina says and both beautiful ladies come to hug me. As I stand there, in front of the guys I knew I had to ask. No one should be left out.

"Is it alright is Sophia comes?" I blurt out and they all turn to me. "She gave us everything we needed, and she's Mamoru's girl it just doesn't seem fair Vio-"

"Sure." she says softly and kisses Eisuke's hair, "We have more information thanks to her, let's call her on the way."

"Where are you going?" someone asks.

"Reina seems to believe a certain businessman has a lead, we're going to meet him anonymously."

"That's dangerous." Ota says pulling at my hip and my heart flutters.

"Scared someone will hurt your Koro, kid?" Mamoru smirks and Ota corrects him that I am his Krystal. He only calls me Koro behind closed doors now, not that I asked him, as a sign of respect and the growth of our relationship.

"Violet-" "-Eisuke if anything can be done to find our son I suggest you allow me to do it-" she says, interrupting the intimidating man, Soryu came close, I had ever met with another kiss and walks toward the door.

"Bye." I hear Reina say as Soryu kisses her bump; they were excited, having a boy, but it was bittersweet knowing it may never meet its older sister.

All three of us walk out of the hotel and into an awaiting car, calling Sophia on the way we arrive at the one lead Reina had managed to find.

_

"I'll have the English tea and some cheesy fries." Reina says, rather disappointed they didn't have orange and mango.

"Eisuke seemed angry at you?" she comments as the drinks we ordered come.

"I don't care-" Violet says and then her eyes go wide, "-I never thought there would be a day I said that after he bought me all those years ago, but I mean it. I'm doing anything to get my son back."

"X" a man I don't recognise from another table says quietly, his chair is facing directly away from Reina's so that they were head against head.

"Are you the man who agreed to meet me?" Reina says and he nods. "-Thank you."