Chapter sixteen

After taking a quick shower and freshening up, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my room.

I quickly shut the door and put on my best suit I had gotten when we went to Lovino and Antonio's wedding a few years ago.

It still fit like a glove and it covered up my body nicely.

I brushed my hair, carefully around my curl, and smiled into the mirror.

I decided to leave Kumajiro behind for this one and I left my room a little hurriedly.

I walked down the stairs while I heard a long whistle coming from behind me.

I rose an eyebrow and turned around to find Alfred looking down at me with a grin.

"Well, someone got dolled up." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I walked down to the base of the stairs and I grabbed the keys.

"So where are you going for dinner again?" Alfred asked confused as he followed me down the stairs,

I sigh, "You k-know, Gilbert? G-Gilbert Beilshmidt?" I replied.

He raises an eyebrow, "Uh...is he like, a country or something?"

I sigh and reply, "Y-Yes. The country Prussia."

For some reason, no one told Alfred about Gilbert.

I now understand why.

"WHAT?! DUDE! WHAT THE HELL?'" He yelled and grabbed my arm. "You can't be serious bro! That douche is your bestie?! What the hell!" He said pulling me away from the door and I squeaked.

He was really, REALLY, strong.

I became offended, "D-Don't call him that!" I tried to say bravely, but failed miserably.

His eyes softened but not his grip, "I can't let you see him Mattie." He said tugging and half-dragging me up the stairs.

For once in my life, I became angry. Nobody didn't exactly know, but I have grown strong, as both a country and a person. I tugged my arm and it slipped in between his fingers.

Alfred gasped and turned to look at me. "M-Mattie? Dude, where the hell did the lumberjack strength come from?!" He asked surprised.

I huffed and ran back down to the stairs without another word.

"MATTIE!" He said chasing after me and I raced out the door.

I ran to the car and got in quickly, I locked the door and started the car very quickly.

He was nearing me, and he was fast.

I turned the car on and started to drive, and fast.

Before I could even make it to the end of the street, he already grabbed the back end of the car and LIFTED it up with his ONE hand.

He pulled the car back to the house and I sat there becoming more angry by the second.

Once he dropped it, gently since it was Papa's car, he walked to my door and tapped on the glass.

"Roll the window down Mattie." I heard him say even if his voice was muffled from the glass.

I shook my head and remained staring straight ahead.

He sighed and tapped on the glass once more.

I was becoming more angry by the second and was about to get out of the car and show him a what-for when I saw Papa France calling Alfred in for Christmas supper.