Chapter Three

Chapter Three ~ Not Interested

Index arrived home to her mansion that she had lived in since the day Rido had brought her there. She opened the door and three maids bowed to her. "Welcome home, Miyako-hime. We've prepared your suitcases in your room to be packed." The three maids greeted in unison, their tones all different: one a sing song tone, another a stoic tone, and the last a childish tone.

Index, or Miyako, smiled and told the maids to lift their heads. "Thanks and I've told you guys before to not bow to me, it's weird."

Miyako walked into the house, swapped her shoes for fluffy slippers, and made it up the stairs and into her room. She found two suitcases on her bed opened and ready to be filled.

Miyako grabbed a few tops and three pairs of shorts--denim, yoga, and distressed--two pairs of skinny jeans, an army green utility coat, two sweaters--a hoodie and a floppy turtleneck--and a simple little black dress; sleeveless but with a wrap around neck--and lastly a grey 3/4 sleeved crop top. "That does it for the clothes. Now for..." Miyako looked to her private bathroom and made her way in.

She grabbed her travel toiletries bag which held a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and a face towel. Miyako threw the bag into one of the open suitcases on her bed from where she stood before going into her bathroom cupboards. She grabbed her cleanser, moisturizer, and makeup remover oil.

Miyako carried her things to her bed and dropped them on the plush purple bedding before going over to her window side table to grab her eyeliner and slipped it into the outer pocket of her toiletries bag.

Sighing to herself Miyako fit everything into one of her suitcases and just tossed her socks, and undergarments onto a backpack with four pairs of footwear--combat boots, sneakers, flats, and ankle boots--and lastly her hairbrush and ties.

Miyako zipped up her suitcase and grabbed her backpack and school bag before leaving, shoving a wooden box into her pocket. "I'm heading out now, take care of the place while I'm gone and I give you permission to kill and drink from any intruders with bad intentions, but contact me before killing or drinking." Miyako turned to the stoic maid with short white hair. "O'Sen, since you've been a Level-D longest, I leave you in charge of the blood pack room while Mizu is still recovering." Miyako tossed a key to the tallest maid who bowed as she caught it.

With that Miyako got into the car that her second shortest maid had pulled up in front of the mansion. When they arrived, Miyako got out and gave her driver/maid a bone crushing hug. "Drive back safely, Chizuru."

The black haired girl giggled and hugged back. "Awe~ I will Miyako-hime, have fun in school."

Once Chizuru had driven away, Miyako had somehow found her way to the headmaster's office and was now standing in the ash blonde man's office.

"I'm very happy that you accepted my offer and are now attending my school." The man said with a graceful smile. "I hope that you will enjoy your time here."

Miyako nodded. "I do as well, headmaster Cross."

The flamboyant man nodded with a satisfied hum. "Well I should go over the main basics of the school: this school is comprised of two types of classes, the Day Class and the Night Class. One rule is that the Day Class students are not to leave grounds after dark." He said with a serious tone. "Anyways, here's your uniform and textbooks."

Miyako took them and held them against her chest. "Is that all?" Before Kaien could answer, the door to his office opened and a frantic brunette stumbled in, followed by a silver haired male who looked like he just didn't want to be there.