Author's Note

You all should know the drill by now, right?

I don't own Vampire Knight and nor do I own any of the characters from the original series.

I'll be playing around with the original plot and will be changing the school system a bit to how it is where I'm from so it's easier on me to write.

Oh and I'll be using two songs from two different animes in this, not telling you what it is yet but just saying: I don't own them.
One of animes's soundtrack was done by the Kajiura Yuki and so she was the lyricist/composer for the song.
The other one's soundtrack was done by Nakagawa Kotaro.
The last one is from an anime where the soundtrack was composed by Wada Kaoru.

I only own Miyako and anything else that isn't from the manga or anime or just whatever gets jotted down from this brain of mine and yady yady yada.

If you've ready my other Vampire Knight fanfiction than you will be happy to know that Yukiko will be making an appearance sometime in the story^^

Oh, but as some of you who read my last Vampire Knight fanfiction might have already figured, I'm not a fan of Yuki or Kaname. Like at all. Actually I really hate Yuki. Yes she's got power and such but her decisions, and indecisive behavior, just ticks me off. I get her being spoiled, that I can handle, but her two-timing attitude just because she can't pick between two guys and just strings them along is a HELL no for me. Worse than Bella Swan, and I HATE Twilight with a passion and only suffered through my friends making me watch it cuz it had Taylor Lautner in it. And the wolf effects were good, I'll give them that.
So be prepared for that, especially if you like the girl for whatever reason, you do you boo, or Kaname. I just don't like him, don't question why, I just don't.

Anyways, enjoy^^

And let me know if you know which Kiryu twin she's gonna end up with, I think it's obvious but hey, that's cuz I'm writing the thing.

Here's a hint: Little Dove ;)