Chapter Thirty-Nine

***Greg's POV***

        I love him so much. But I do have something planned. The plan doesn't involve my sister's house. I am going job hunting and also apartment hunting. We need to get out of here and have something under us when Rayne has to leave. I can't even bear the thought of someone hating him. He's such an amazing person. So sweet, so caring. But jealous at times.

        Even though its cute, its not fair that I can't have a conversation with another guy without him getting pissed and act cutthroat. He needs to realize I love him and only him. And its time to test that.

        We walk into the room and pull him into a long, passionate kiss. He kisses back and then we just makeout until Todd comes back. When he comes in, I pull away from the kiss and go sit by him. "Hey Todd, whats up?"

        He starts to scribble down something in his notebook. Not much other then scared. I'm sorry for killing the moment.

        "Don't be. I want to talk to you," I smile at him, "Hold on one second though." I go over to Rayne who looked bored. "Babe, go take a shower," I kiss him lightly and then whisper in his ear, "I can take one and when Todd goes to take one we can pick up where we left off." I kiss his ear and down his neck and pull away and throw a towel a him. "Have fun, but not too much fun," I wink at him.

        "Okay then babe," he goes in the bathroom looking somewhat confused.

        I go back over to Todd. "I know you may not wanna talk about this but I think we need to," I say in a hushed tone and he gulped, "It's about the kiss.  I shouldn't have done that,"

        He all of a sudden tenses and looks down at his notebook and sadly writes something down. I thought you and Rayne were over at the time.  I wouldn't have kissed back otherwise.

        I look up and see he's crying. I go over and sit next to him on his bed. I hug him and he sobs into my chest. I stroke his hair, "Shh its okay. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't right. I love Rayne. If me and Rayne weren't dating, I would be with you in a heartbeat. You're cute. I did see a guy in the group room looking at you today. I think his name is Chad. I could talk to him for you."

        He is cute. And I'd love that. Thank you Greg. For everything.

        "No problem. So, I have some nail polish. Wanna do your toes?"

        Sure.

        I get out my polishes and I have purple, black and green. I hold them up and he picks the black. I sit down and we make small talk as I do his toes. I just wish he could talk to me.

        "Okay, we're done." I smile at him and he looks down.

        A smile appears on his face and he starts to move his mouth. Is he trying to talk. "T-th-than-thanks," his voice is adorable. I'm so happy.                          

        "OH MY GOD TODD!!!!" He grins at me and I keep telling him how proud I am of him.

        "What did he do?" Rayne pokes his head out of the bathroom.

        "Todd talked!!!" I can't contain my excitement.

        "Nice," he smiles at him, "congrats dude."

        I go over to Rayne who is in only a towel. I hug him. He's still wet but I don't care. I start to pull away and I rip the towel off his waist and kiss him lightly and head into the bathroom. I'm evil. :P