Chapter Nine

***GREG'S POV*** 

      Ugh.  It's time to go to group.  Why do we have to do that?  Oh, yeah.  The cutting.  The attempt.  Ridiculous.  I can get treatment from kissing Rayne all day, any day.  Oh, well.

        I sit in my usual back corner, and Rayne comes to sit with me.  Aww.  He's so loving, and we just met.  That says a lot about him; sitting with some ugly ass guy who isn't even good enough for the dirt on the road.  Wow.  I hate myself.  I just will tell no none.  Just like not eating.  What's the big deal?  It's not like I am doing damage to myself.

        Today in group, we are doing an opinion column:

                                            OKAY                DEPENDS                NEVER

        I guess we're supposed to place current issues in these columns.  Great.  Debating.  Like I don't get enough of that at home.  I wonder if someone would listen to me here.  Someone who wants to listen to me.  Probably not.

        About 2 minutes into the group, Rayne finds my hand.  Cute, he wants to make a moment.  I grab it and hold it.  We never unlock our fingers.  Our hands are like a web, weaving perfection and fireworks.

        When the guy who teaches the class turns around, I sneak him a quick kiss.  All the girls on the other side of the room have "o" faces, are giggling, and smiling.  I put a finger to my lips, and they don't make anymore sounds.  They still are smiling and biting their lips to hold back the giggles.  

        The guy is tallying our opinions and me and Rayne are talking, giggling, and sneaking kisses now and again.

        And again.

        And again.

        When he comes to us, we answer, but then go back to talking.  Here's what I know about him:

He is 15

He dyes his hair

He just moved into my neighborhood ( !!!!! )

He writes songs

His favorite movie is A Walk to Remember

He has not had a boyfriend before

He is bi (he says 98% gay and 2% straight)

He's really into me ( XD )