Chapter Nineteen

***GREG'S POV***

          I'm pissed.  No, that doesn't even begin to describe how I feel.  I'm fucking livid.  Rayne has nowhere to go.  He is completely disowned.

          But, I have a plan.  He just has no idea yet.  He has one week after he gets discharged to get everything out.  That gives me some time to work with.

***

          We are in our rooms, the light from the hallway are blinding in the darkness of the room.  Rayne is silently sobbing, his head turned away from me.

          "Rayne," I whisper to him.  He doesn't turn to me, "Baby, please talk to me."

          He turns, "I don't want you to see me like this.  I'm a hideous mess.  I was just hideous with my mess inside.  But, now, I'm a fucking meltdown."

          I wipe the tears from his eyes with my jackrt sleeve, "Listen to me.  You are beautiful.  You aren't a meltdown, and YOU aren't the mess.  Your twisted ass family is the mess here.  Don't worry about that.  I'll take care of you.  We'll figure something out," I kiss him lightly, "I love you."  Hd smiles.  It wasn't a huge smile; it was weak, but it was better then sobbing.

          And even in a time like this, he still looks gorgeous.

          "I love you, too, Greg," he whispers.  We then fall asleep.