Chapter Three

***GREG'S POV***

         This boy is gorgeous.  He has long, light brown hair that is up and in every direction from sleep.  He has blue eyes that can twist an innocent soul, or heal a shattered one.  He is tall.  His body is beautiful; he isn't skin and bones, but he isn't chubby either.  He is perfect.  In every way.  He makes me feel flawed in every way.

        He comes and sits in the seat in front of me.  LORD, GIVE ME THE STRENGTH NOT TO REACH OVER AND TOUCH HIS HAIR!!! 

        We are all given a worksheet, and it looks like an emotional evaluation.

        1. How do you feel?

        - Depressed, but not suicidal.

        2. Do you have thoughts of hurting yourself?

        - No. ( I lie )

        3. Do you have thoughts of hurting others?

        - No. ( This is not a lie )

        4. Can you promise you will keep yourself safe in the hospital today?

        - Yes. ( I'm not a dumb ass who will attempt suicide in a mental hospital )

        5. Can you promise you could keep yourself safe if you left the hospital today?

        - YES. ( This is somewhat the truth )

        I get up to walk it up to the lady.  I turn around to see Rayne looking at me.  He quickly looks away, but doesn't move his head in anyway.  I can see him blushing and biting his bottom lip.  Was he just checking me out?

        God, I hope so.