Author's note

I thank each and every reader. I could never do this without your support. I also want to thank my close friends, my college mates , who have always been with me. Only they know how many hurdles I had to face in order to complete this book. I wrote the first 19 parts a few months after my tenth and left it because I thought it was not worth it. I wrote this story for myself at that time. I used to read it so many times as I love the characters but I never wrote further. Then one of my friends suggested me to write it on wattpad. Once I saw good response I continued writing it again. So yes this book would never be completed if not for you people.

I don't think it is love when you feel your  heart pounding or instead skipping a beat when you meet a person. For me love is when you feel at peace and comfort with a person. That's my definition of love. I'd like to hear your idea of love too. Comment it and don't forget to tell me your favorite character in this book.

This is my first work and hence very special to me. I dedicate this to my dodo (as in dōdō), the love of my life. He is the one who taught me life, right from teeny tiny things like managing my facebook account to bigger truths of life. Yeah the sad part is he won't take a glance at this book not even the cover because he doesn't care, he doesn't love me anymore but I do and I will, Forever...

Take care everyone... prasannayadav :)