Fourteen

Never thought I'll find such love

that left me feeling complete now.

I fell so deep,never knowing how

well, I couldn't help but love.

These feelings I have to hide

coz many rules I have to abide,

but any of them he won't get

and wouldn't agree, I bet.

He never fails in bringing a sweet smile

I love this even if its only for a while- Arohi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/* Arjun comes into his room and finds his mom looking through his mobile. */

Arjun- So now checking is going on here.

Sushmitha- What to do. When my son has started liking a girl and she has become his world, I had to.

Arjun(sits beside her on the bed)- You know everything mom. I didn't want to keep it a secret, whatever I do I always say to you.

Sushmitha- I know but there weren't so many pictures last time and the number of your friends is also increased. There is a change in you I have observed it from the first day you came.

Arjun- Everyone says this. I don't know what is the change but I know she is the sole reason.

Sushmitha- What is her name? Tell me about her.

Arjun- Arohi. She is a member of the junior dance team. In fact I saw her first time during the selections. She is your exact image mom. The same simplicity and straight forwardness, she reminds me of you so much. She has nothing bad in mind and whatever she feels, she says it off. She is a great dancer also and our pair is going to finals of Inter College competition. I assure you that when you meet her you will think there is no better girl than her for me.

Sushmitha- You have gone crazy. Just meeting her a few times you decided everything.

Arjun- No mom. Its all your decision and she also says we have no right to choose our life partners, only parents have.

Sushmitha- Really? Now that impresses me. I understand she is a good girl but you are young for such things. Just second year is not enough. Take my words seriously, first settle in life and then enjoy.

Arjun- Yes mom. Love you. Good night.

/* He goes into his room and sleeps thinking about Arohi again. Arjun's father who had been listening to their conversation comes in and sits beside Sushmitha. */

Devraj- So your son has gone crazy now.

Sushmitha- Yes but I don't think its too serious. He said the girl is not interested in such things and even if things grow worse, we can handle it right?

Devraj- Yes darling. Is there any situation that you can't handle? You know Arjun will never say no to you.

Sushmitha- I trust my son. He will never do a thing that will bring us bad name.

/* In this way all the holidays are completed and they start for their college. One by one they reach the college. As soon as Arohi goes into her room she freshens up and switches on her mobile. There were a few messages from khushi and neha and raghav but not even one from Arjun. She calls him. */

Arjun- Hi so you came back. How was your trip?

Arohi- There is a lot to say about it. We will all meet at canteen in the evening after class and then talk in detail. Do you have any work? Will you come?