Three

/* Khushi and Neha enter their room. Arohi talks about her fear to them. */

Arohi- guys please help me. I have stage fear and they talking about team I don't know what to do now.

Khushi- The way u danced u didn't seem to have stage fear.

Arohi- I didn't like the way kria was talking so I wanted to show her that anyone can dance.

Neha- Yeah she really showed a lot of attitude but she is very good at heart. Anyway what about your stage fear?

Arohi- hmm I wanted to ask you. Can you both dance?

Khushi- I know what you mean. Yes we can dance but we are not as good as you are.

Neha- I agree with her,we can't match you.

Arohi- There's nothing like that. Try for my sake.

Khushi, Neha- Okay we will participate next week.

/* They sleep and next day morning go to college a little bit earlier so that they can introduce the premises to Arohi. After going around for some time they go to the canteen for breakfast. A first year guy is sitting beside them */

Raghav- Hi Arohi. Hi both of you.

Arohi- How do you know my name?

Raghav- Everybody here knows you. By the way yesterday's dance was really good. Didn't expect it from a fresher and that too you who are so new to the college. I am participating next week. I got rid of my fear seeing you.

Arohi- You must be joking. I was so tensed even there. Moni is so good she chose me without being a second late.

Raghav- Yes but next week Arjun will be the judge. He is good but a really tough guy. Dont know if I'll be selected.

Khushi- That's true next week even we both are trying our luck.

Raghav- Luck? Don't say luck. Believe only in hard work. Arjun wants every movement perfect else you're out.

Arohi- By what you say, I think I wouldn't be selected in his judgement.

Raghav- You're wrong now. He liked your performance very much. In fact, yesterday for the first time he watched a full performance. Usually he leaves in middle. At the end he even smiled at you. You didn't notice.

Arohi- Really? I can't believe I impressed him.

Neha- You speak as if you know him.

Arohi- No how can I know him? I haven't even seen him.

Khushi- Now don't lie to us. Yesterday the way he was looking at you, it seemed he knows you very well and even likes you.

Arohi- I am saying the truth. Believe me guys.

Raghav- It's time for our class let's leave.

/* They go to their class. After the day they move to the room. Khushi and Neha start practicing for the weekend while Arohi copies her pending notes and tries to learn it. Arohi always had an idea of holding a job than a future in dance. For a few days it was the same routine. Finally it was friday. Khushi and Neha are tensed but Arohi was more tensed than them as she couldn't cope up with new people easily. So she really wanted them to be selected. In the evening they reached the auditorium. Performances started one by one and all of them were equally good. This raised their tension to a higher level. */

Khushi- Oh my god! All of them are really wonderful. Now what about us?

Arohi- Don't worry. I am sure you will be selected. Now move next is your's. All the best both of you.

/* They start dancing, everything goes on well. A full week's practice had made their moves perfect. Arjun was just watching. Arohi now also doesn't see Arjun as all her concentration was on Khushi and Neha. Arjun knew that Arohi wanted Khushi and Neha in the team. In between all this, Khushi and Neha fumble on each other and fall down. They both get up and stand quietly. Arjun asks them to leave. He says he will announce the result later, as he had a plan in his mind which he knew would surely work out. Arohi, Khushi and Neha leave for their room. They request Raghav to call them later and tell the results. Now Arohi was coming out of her fear of boys slowly. Raghav became her good friend.  After all the performances including Raghav's... */

Arjun- So you freshers are in a plan to give me a lot of work huh? All performances were so good that I am in a confused state to select whom. Hence I will declare the result tomorrow.

( Raghav calls Arohi. )

Arohi( picking up his call)- Say, I don't expect a good news.

Raghav- Don't expect even a bad one.

Arohi- What do you mean? What happened?

Raghav- He didn't say the result. I don't understand what is going on in his mind. Arjun never behaves like that. He can judge so well that he doesn't even think a minute before announcing the best dancer. But today he was different. I think he wanted something else to happen. Did you notice it in his face?

Arohi- I didn't see him even today. All my concentration was on these both.

Raghav- Okay but you know what? only one of our three will be selected as one contestant is chosen each week and the others cannot participate next week again.

Arohi- Now that's even more shocking. Can't anything be done?

Raghav- Yes, Arjun as the captain of the senior team has the power to select more candidates but why will he?

Arohi- He has to. I can't let this opportunity slip out of my hand. As a member of the junior team I can request him right?

Raghav- Yes you can but all the time you have for it is today'night as the result must and should be declared by tomorrow morning.

Arohi- Now that means I have to go to his house?

Raghav- No to his room in the hostel which is just a few steps away from your's.

Arohi- But that means a lot of courage to me and will it be a right thing to do?

Raghav- I don't know but it is the only way. If you want I can help you till his room.

Arohi- Okay when it is final we just have to do it. You wait at the main gate I will come with Neha.