Twenty

/* The next day morning Sushmitha(Arjun's mom) goes to his room with a cup of coffee. */

Sushmitha- Arjun wake up. I bought coffee.

Arjun- Good morning mom.

Sushmitha- Good morning. How are you now?

Arjun- I am fine. Sorry for all that happened yesterday. It must have hurt you.

Sushmitha- No never. I know my son won't do anything wrong. You can never hurt me. In fact I was there for long. I wanted to see Arohi without you noticing me. I was waiting to see her.

Arjun- Even I was and she gave such a shock.

Sushmitha- Don't talk about her like that. Yesterday after seeing her I am really surprised. I have never seen such a mature girl and she left the person she loved the most for her parents. Wonderful!

Arjun- Love? She broke my heart.

Sushmitha- She had her reasons but see even in the last minute she was thinking about YOU and YOUR future. Would she say that to somebody else?

Arjun- Whatever it is, but I still believe she will come back to me and then I will teach her a lesson of what it means to break a person's heart.

Sushmitha- How are sure that she will come back?

Arjun- My only wish to god will never go waste.

Sushmitha- Oh so you have even started praying to god?

Arjun- Yes because of her. She asked and I couldn't say no.

Sushmitha- Oh then who will pray for you?

Arjun- My sweet mom and that mad girl you have seen and are so impressed.

Sushmitha- If she is really going to come back. I'd love to meet her.

Arjun- Hmm where is dad?

Sushmitha- He had some urgent meeting in US so he left. He'll be back by tomorrow evening. In meantime you go to your brother's home. They have been waiting for you from many days. 

Arjun- Okay mom.

/* He goes to his elder brother Arvind's house. Arjun is still at the doorstep and Arvind comes to welcome him. */

Arvind- Hi Arjun. It's been a long time. How are you?

Arjun- Fine bhai. How are you? Where is bhabi?

Arvind- I know you are more attached to her than me.

Arjun- Nothing like that bhai. Mom said there is a suprise so I was curious.

Arvind- Ah! yes there is a cute surprise waiting for you.

/* Saying so he opens his bedroom door and then Arjun finds a cute baby girl on the bed beside Sandhya(Arvind's wife). Sandhya smiles at him. */

Arjun- You didn't tell me before! When was she born?

Sandhya- She's just one week old. We didn't want to disturb you in your exam time so didn't tell you.

Arjun- She is so cute. What's her name?

Arvind- We didn't decide yet. You suggest a pet name for her.

Arjun- Me?

Sandhya- Yes you. Technically she is like your daughter so say a sweet name.

Arjun- Panchi? (Panchi means a small bird)

Sandhya- Pretty good.

/* Varun,Arjun's cousin, too comes there and all of them spend the time talking. Arjun returns to his house late at night. The next day evening Arjun's father Devraaj arrives. Devraaj runs a construction company and its already the best in India. Now he wants to expand it to US. */

Arjun- Hi dad how're you?

Devraaj- Good. How're you?

Arjun- Fine.

Devraaj- What have you planned for the vacation?

Arjun- Nothing dad. I wanna be free. I need rest after all that. How was your trip?

Devraaj- Great and there is a good news. Our first construction In US has been successful. Its actually a branch of Stanford university and its heads have already offered you a seat. Once your result is announced then we can decide on it.

Arjun- All is your decision dad. If you are happy I will be happy.

Devraaj- Good lesson learnt.

Arjun- The teacher is bad.

Devraaj- If you continue this state of depression you can't enjoy your holidays.

Arjun- I'll try that it won't affect you or anybody.

Devraaj- It shouldn't affect you.

Arjun- That's impossible. There is always some bit of me missing till I find her.

Devraaj- I like this. My son has enough courage to speak about his girlfriend to his father.

Arjun- Why should I fear? She is my mom's selection.

Sushmitha(comes to them)- She is awesome.

/* Arjun goes out in his car. His parents sit in the lawn and spend some time. They are still lovers. Arjun spends his vacation with his relatives and friends. They ask him the reason for his depression and he just avoids it. In this manner two months pass by and their results arrive. Arjun secures 90% and Arohi secures 94%. He is very happy about it and his parents come to wish him. */

Devraaj- Good job Arjun. We are very happy with your results.

Arjun- Thanks even I am happy.

Sushmitha- Seeing Arohi's result?

Arjun- Mom how do you know it?

Sushmitha- I checked her's also. From the day I saw her, I've started liking her.

Arjun- I said you she is exactly like you.

Devraaj- Arjun remember I said you about the university offering you a seat? Do you want to continue your education here or go there?

Arjun- What do you want me to do dad?

Devraaj- Of course I want my son to get educated in foreign.

Arjun- Then I will go. Inform them right now and submit my certificates.

Devraaj- I am proud of you my son and as a gift you can have this.(He hands some keys to Arjun)

Arjun- What is it?

Devraaj- A guest house some 70 km away from here. Its beautiful. I am sure you will like it.

Arjun- I don't need it now.

Devraaj- It's my duty to encourage you to work more hard. I know you like privacy. So here it's yours and you don't know when it will be useful to you.

Arjun- Thanks dad. Then before I go away I'd like to spend some time there alone.

Devraaj- Sure but there will be a care taker appointed by me. He will look after your uses and soon after you leave he will take care of the house till you return.

Arjun- Okay dad I will leave now.

Devraaj- Wait you can go but not now, tomorrow morning. Today I have arranged a party for your success.

Arjun- Dad I don't like it. 

Devraaj- I do. It's just one evening. Even Arvind and Sandhya are coming. Invite all your friends.

Arjun- Okay dad.