Seven

/* Arjun doesn't say anything and stays quiet. */

Arohi- Thanks for coming. If you would not come don't know what situation I would be in.

/* As she was still holding onto Arjun she could feel it was not Neha but somebody else.- a boy! She was tensed now. She left him and came back. Don't know who it was and what he was thinking about her. It was so dim around that she couldn't even see his face, only a tall structure with long hands. */

Arohi- I am sorry. Actually I thought it was my friend. I am really sorry. May I know who you are?

Arjun- Sorry? What for? I said you many times , you need not say sorry to me.

/* Arohi knew this voice, It was Arjun and he had said the same thing to her before also */

Arjun- That day even a coffee with me was so irritating for you and today you're sticking to me. You are so unpredictable and didn't I say you will come running to me. See you have.

Arohi(in her usual irritated tone)- I told you I didn't know who it was.

Arjun- So would you so tightly hug anyone who would come on your way? I could see that you were feeling so secure in my hands. 

Arohi- I fear darkness a lot. If this continues I may faint. Would you do me a favour? Hold my hand till the power comes if it isn't a problem for you.

/* He holds her hand tightly in a way to say he wouldn't leave it until she says to do so */

Arohi- Thanks for that. But the sad part is I can't even go to my room until I find my senior's project on the same topic. 

Arjun- Do you remember that even I am your senior? Your topic was done by me.  

/* As soon as he says that, along with Arohi's face the room lights up,i.e power comes. Arjun notices Arohi's happiness. As she had come running to Arjun her dupatta flew away some where. She turns away from him. He senses that she is feeling shy so he goes to pick up the dupatta and gives it to her. She wears it and as she tries to pick up the material she had collected, Arjun helps her by carrying a few. They go to the door only to be shocked. The door is locked from outside and since it was a wooden door there was no chance of getting any help. They go to the projects section and sit down. */

Arjun- So are you feeling shy before me? Don't behave like girls now.

Arohi- I am a girl. Don't I look like a girl to you?

Arjun- Actually only you do.

Arohi- Why so?

Arjun- You are so different from all others here.

Arohi- I know I am the odd one here.

Arjun- Being different doesn't only mean odd, it also means you are special.

Arohi- Me and special? That can't happen.

Arjun- Why? Everyone is special and you are even more.

Arohi- You know me right. I don't need to tell you, still how can you talk like this?

Arjun- I know you that is why I can say this so firmly. Believe me Arohi. You are really very special and deserve all the love in this world.

Arohi- What? I couldn't hear the last words.

Arjun- Nothing.

/* Arohi remembers what her friends said her- a person who understands her only deserves her but she again returns to her principle that all love is trash and the biggest wrong to do in life. */

Arjun- So I will help you with the project. I have my material in my room. Tomorrow in the evening if you can make it to my room I will give you the notes and some tips.

Arohi- I didn't expect you to do a project. I heard that you never attend the classes.

Arjun- You don't know about me properly. I do academics well. Our college has a good name and I can't spoil it and neither will I let any of the students to do so.

Arohi- You like our college very much know. How many grades did you get for your project?

Arjun- Fairly well but don't worry it depends on personal presentation and I know you will do it well.

Arohi- Thanks. Even I don't have that much confidence on myself.

/* She goes to pick up some books for them to read and suddenly falls down. */

Thanks for reading. Its a small chapter, hope you liked it. Let me know your thoughts, do comment and vote... prasannayadav :)