Chapter 28

A/N Dedicated to Uni_Cray because she owes me like 50 updates to her book! Go read it if you have the time.

Mason's pov
~time skip of a few weeks~

It's been about 2 weeks since Spencer came to he house. Two weeks that I haven't done work nor talked to anyone. They guys are worrying about me but I don't care that much. How do you think I should react when my brother that I have not seen in about 3 years show up randomly and leave nothing for me to contact him with. It's great honestly. Note sarcasm. All I really know is that he is back in Georgia, and as much as I would love to go back for a vacation, school is still in session for another month. Also comic con with April in June, I didn't forget. I'm not sure when I can fit in a visit with Spencer.

As I was lost in thought I didn't realize that someone was banging on my door. "Mason come on you're going to be late for school," someone said outside the door.

I got up from my desk, already ready for school and left my room. As I walked down stairs I realized that both Vikk and Josh where sleeping and JJ is out for the week so that means Simon is awake to take me to school. I'm not sure why but Simon doesn't seem to like me, at all. It might be because I've walked in his room at the wrong time a few times, or eating food. I'm not sure but I can already tell it's going to be odd in the car.

"About time Mason school starts in 10 minutes!" Simon says as he runs to the door with his keys forgetting about lunch and breakfast, pushing me out the door.

"Simon I don't get what's the hurry," I look at the clock, 7:30. "Still have a good 20 minutes."

"I have things to do after I take you to school, I tried to get out of it but everyone else was sleeping."

The rest of the ride was silent considering there was nothing to be said between us. He dropped me off at school and drove off without saying goodbye.

~le time skip to lunch~

Since I didn't have lunch or money to buy lunch I stole some of Tyler's lunch, which he was completely not okay with it but good friends steal each others food, that's normal. Anyway I was walking to my next class, English. I was doodling all over paper, not paying attention in class a wad of paper was thrown at me. I didn't even bother looking up at who threw it knowing that it was a mistake until another paper was thrown at me. The teacher not even noticing the paper being thrown across the room.

I unwrinkled the paper wad and read what it said "you look like shit and you don't deserve to live with the Sidemen and know them well."

I looked around the room and saw that everyone was doing their work and no one was looking up for the paper. Matthew Isn't in the class nor is Craig, then who threw the paper. Reading the paper hurt a little bit but considering that everyone at the house tell me how nice it is for me being their and reminding them to do things. I guess Matthew got more people to pick on me. Eh I've been through this all before. What's the worse they can do to me? Don't make assumptions things can get worse even if it doesn't seem like it does