Chapter 26

Vikk's pov

So I just got out of the taxi outside of the house. I'm not going to lie I thought there was going to be a huge mess, but it was the complete opposite. The house was clean, some food is cooked in the kitchen, boxes from the clothing store organized, even some of the orders done for the clothings, ‎but no sign of Mason. I looked at the clock, 3:45 pm Saturday. She should be home. I walk up the stairs and check in her room nothing, call her nothing.

"Well shit," I say while face palming.

Mason's pov

I've gotten everything done for the guys, even made some food for when they get back. Tyler had asked me if I wanted to go see a movie with him and Brock before everyone left, never really had the time till now. Batman vs. Superman was the movie we were going to watch. I'm just hoping that no one gets back before I get home.

~le time skip after movie~

"That movie was pretty good," Tyler said throwing away the leftover popcorn.

"I thought the ending would be different," Brock said walking ahead. (I'm not spoiling the movie)

"What time is it?" I ask before grabbing my phone and seeing 5 missed calls -Vikk, 25 messages -Vikk, 2 missed calls -Josh, and 12 messages -Josh.

"Half past 5. Why you ask Mason?" Brock responded looking at his watch.

"Loads of missed calls from the house. I guess they came back early and didn't tell me. Well guys I gotta go, see you Monday." I said before giving them both a hug and walking home.

As I walk to the house I realize that everyone is home now and how upset they would all be at me. Walking up the steps and unlocking the door with my key I instantly get engulfed in a hug.

"I thought you ran away," I assume was Josh who said that not letting me go until I couldn't feel my arms anymore. By the time he let go of me everyone walked down the stairs to bombard me with questions.

"I just went to the movies with Tyler and Brock is all," I responded and walked to the kitchen.

Looking through all the cupboards and the fridge. They ate all the food........ Damn it. To the shop tomorrow.

"Mason did you clean the entire house, and organize the boxes, and pack some for shipping, and cooked food?" Vikk asked while walking in the kitchen

I simply nodded and continued my search for some food. Tyler, Brock, and I planned to have some food before going our separate ways,but that didn't happen.

"Next time tell us where you are alright kiddo? Also the food you made was delicious. Who knew  chicken and rice could be prepared so well. Do you think you can make it again sometime?" Vikk said while following me around.

"I made enough food for all of you guys to have some, if you want more then I would need to go to the store, which we already need to do."

Josh and Simon walked it with the word food, I guess they were hungry to. Did they get any of the food I left for them? I guess it was a first come first serve thing. Meaning Vikk may have eaten it all.

"You guys hungry to?" I asked looking directly at Simon and Josh. They nodded.

I sigh,"Can we go to the store? So I can make some food?" Josh shook his head at me

"Tonight me and you are going out to eat. You are going to meet Freya, my girlfriend, tonight."

"Tonight! Why didn't you tell me before! What time are we leaving!"

"Umm, 30 minutes ."

I run up the stairs to my room, grab some decent clothes and head to the shower. A nice shirt and jeans will do right? I hope so because that's basically my entire closet. I take a quick shower, dry me and my hair and get dressed, grabbing socks and shoes and walking down the stairs.

"That is how you get a girl to go crazy, Josh," Simon said while looking at me. Did I look that bad for him to make that comment?

"Don't listen to him Mason, come on lets go Freya is waiting for us their."

~le time car ride skip~

We get to the place where we are having dinner. Am I nervous? Yes. Should I be nervous? Yes. Is it a good idea to stop talking to myself? Maybe. Josh noticed how nervous I was and patted my back.

"It will be fine Mason. Don't worry yourself to much. Just think of it as a normal dinner with the guys."

Easier said than done. With the guys I could be who I was but I'm just a shy kid who happens to be funny. I feel like I should just act different when I'm around people who could in the long run screw, my life up. Freya I'm not sure who she is so I can't say anything about a person I have not met that's why I'm so nervous. Well here goes nothing. While I was lost in thought Josh found Freya in the crowd and introduced us.

"You must be Mason, Josh has told me so much about you," Freya said while giving a big smile.

"I am indeed, you must be Freya, Josh has also told me lad about you," I say returning the smile. We all walk to the restaurant that I have no idea the name of, sit down and eat.