Chapter 9

Mason's pov same day
I went to Deans place to help him pack up before he leaves, my phone won't stop going off and I don't really feel like looking at it and it seems that Dean is getting the notifications to. He gave up and looked at his phone, while I grabbed a box and put it downstairs. As soon as I got back to Deans room he told me to check my phone and started typing away. I took a quick glance at my phone and Hannah blew it sky high, talking about Instagram and Vikk. Dean looks surprised at his Instagram.
"Hey Mason, look at your Instagram right now," Dean said.
I listened to him and looked at my Instagram. I understand like nothing that is going on, what I know is that Dean posted the picture of Hannah, Vikk, himself, and I when we met
Vikk at Nandos and I commented on it. Now Vikk wants to follow Dean, Hannah, and I on Instagram. Hannah is blowing my phone up because he followed us. Like anyone else would I accepted his request and went back to moving boxes to help Dean.
Time skip about 3 hours still Mason's pov
Deans parents called us down for dinner, they ordered pizza. It was about 6pm and I have to be back at 7 I have not been back home sense I left for the holiday and my foster parents have been away on a trip and won't be back till tomorrow. I have to get the house spotless before they get back. Knowing them they did something and left a huge mess of crap. I grabbed a slice of pizza, a cup of water, and sat on the couch. Dean shortly joined me, as dean searched for a movie to watch I look down at my phone I realize that Vikk messaged me. I don't know why but he asked some questions about myself. Nothing weird you creeps... Just like name and things like that. Being nice I answered them and asked a few of my own. I didn't realize that Dean was trying to get my attention for the movie. We watched The Night Before Christmas and I had to go home. Dean left tomorrow and I am suck here alone with my foster parents and my bullies. Someone save me from this hell...

A/N

this is just a filler chapter nothing much I will try to get closer to the plot but school has a lot of my time 

-Kei