Chapter 11

Mason's pov
I was scared out of my mind now that I know what's going to happen I couldn't move a muscle because sometimes it works. Today was not one of those days. My door was opened and through the door was the foster father and he was pissed.
He started shouting "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ITS 1:35 IN THE DAMN MORNING WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"
I responded with "I'm sorry" but he just started yelling again and then he grabbed a broom that was not there a minute ago. And started hitting me with it. I'm not going to lie it hurt like a bitch but I could only cry if I would of screamed he would of started hitting harder.
Once he was done with that he left my room with a loud thump. I couldn't move it hurt a lot but I have to finish my work for school. I look at the clock it's 2:45. School is at like 8ish I try my best to get up and head to my desk and lift up my laptop screen. I completely forgot that Vikk was on call, I hope he didn't hear a thing that happened.
Vikk's pov
I heard everything. I feel so bad for Mason I caused that to happen. Ive been shouting to hope that Mason or that ass could hear me and stop but I guess it was on mute or something. I'm sure Mason thinks I saw a ghost or something I'm just surprised what happened she said like 2 sentences and the guy came. I said I'm sorry to Mason and I went to look at flights to Georgia. I know Mason lives with foster parents but that doesn't mean that they can treat her like shit. Well that answers my question about the eyes. Mason sat there still in the call and doing her work not speaking a word. I went on the sidemen group chat and asked something (secret because I'm evil) and booked my flight to Georgia its in a few days so I have time to record some videos in advance. I've been talking to the sidemen about that secret thing that I'm not going to say yet but time to get on the grind again.