Chapter 15

April's pov (new pov ayee)
Well what are we going to do now in pretty sure that the lady won't open the door again since she knows why we are here.
Vikk's pov
There is one way I can think of to get Mason it of the house and in our hands. I grabbed my phone and messaged Dean hoping he can help out with the situation. He gave me his skype and to call him. To not be suspicious we went back to Aprils house to make the call. Dean was talking about if we got the police involved considering the things that the parents have done to Mason are illegal and things in the house most are illegal (cough cough drugs cough). That seems like the best idea we have at the moment so we called the cops. April's parents understood us and why we are doing it considering April explained to her mum everything about Mason. Now that I heard it from Mason I just want to adopt her more and looking at Josh he has pity in his eyes for Mason. The police came over with in 30 minutes and arrested the foster parents. Apparently they were most wanted for stealing things and having illegal drugs, abusing Mason was just another law they broke. Another reason they should be put in jail.
Mason's pov
I can't believe what's happening. So my foster mum and dad were beating me up because the house wasn't clean before they were home and didn't make them food. So after the door rang they threw me in the bathroom and made me clean with my hands. I heard talking then the door slammed I didn't question it and kept cleaning, right when I'm about done cleaning I hear more knocking on the door and loud foot steps. A police officer opened the door I was behind and told me to come outside. I didn't hesitate considering it was a police man. As I walked outside I see Vikk, Josh, and April standing there with a police man answering questions I guess, I was lead to an ambulance where the paramedics were treating my wounds. I'm holding a blanket like my life depended on it I have no idea what just happened but I just watched my foster parents jet stuffed into a police car and drove off. April came over and tackled me down.
"Missed you to April." I said knowing that she was part of this.
Josh came over and put a hand on my shoulder "Glad to see your now out of that hell Mason."
"Yeah and the police officers said that you can come with us instead of going to another foster home" said Vikk holding papers that needed to be signed.
I'm at a loss of words right now. I can leave Georgia. I can leave my bullies. I can leave those God awful people. Josh grabbed the paper from Vikk's hands and said "I think I'm more trusted with a child than you are Vikk. I'm daddy af and you try to touch 12 year olds."
"I can't be asked right now Josh, that was a damn game for horrible people"(CAH). April and I just sat there laughing. Josh filled out the paper and handed it to one of the officer and said to go and pack my things because they are leaving with me tomorrow. I'm so happy to get out and all but if I leave I would be leaving April to. April noticed that I was sad for her, she got up and said "I'll be fine I've made some other friends in classes and just because your moving doesn't mean that we can't skype and play games or something. You were the first friend I made in Georgia and now I'm getting emotional. Come on let me go help you pack."
Today was very confusing but it was a good day finally getting able to leave that hell house and moving far away from it. Maybe life wasn't to bad after all.
A/N
Finals week I hope y'all are having less stress than I am about finals wish you luck on them!
- Kei