Chapter 13

Today I have a lot of work. Today is the bridal shower, so we have a lot of work. I have some good news and some bad news. Well the good news is that Ava isn't invited and I also heard from some reliable sources, well just Emily that she has some shoot or something so we are hoping that today will go smoothly. And the bad thing is that I've heard that Henery has called up all the boys today which means that Austin will also be hear. I don't know if its true or not but what Emily told me was that he is thinking of calling them.  Since we haven't received any info about them I am hoping for the best i.e. this rumor is not true. Since today is the bridal shower and my so called date with Kai or as I like to call it as 2 friends hanging out with coffee, so I wanted something semi casual. I just don't want to lead Kai on. I still am not completely sure about my feelings and definitely don,t want to do anything too rash or too fast. 

But according to Emily today is my "big date" she chose my outfit for today. She chose a simple black full sleeve t-shirt and a golden and silver sequin skirt with nude pumps. She also wanted to do my hair and make up but I said no since the outfit itself was too much.

Char's outfit:

So after getting ready and dropping my kids off I went off to work

So after getting ready and dropping my kids off I went off to work. Since today was the bridal shower meaning no boys and Ava I was pretty happy. I looked over into the decor before the shower started. It looked beautiful. The color scheme was pink and white since they were Amelia's favorite colors. Everything looked amazing. Its not gonna be a huge one but its not that small. Its taking place in one of the smaller banquet halls.

And when I say everything is pink and white I mean everything

And when I say everything is pink and white I mean everything. Even the wine is pink. Yup today there are only 3 drinking options. Water, wine which is basically rosé and punch. "Charllote were done here" my assistant tells me. One last look at the room I start walking towards the kitchen in fact Asher's kitchen because I know he's gonna need some help. 

"Hey Ash you need any help?" I ask entering the kitchen.

"Nope"

I get seated in one of the stools because I know he's gonna need some in due time. I drift off to the time when I had my bridal shower. Oh my god I was so excited. Our wedding was a big affair. I mean Austin Anders was a known player in the entire Tri-State area so it was a pretty big deal for everyone. He was the first one to settle down before his friends or even his elder brother.  We had a grand wedding. When I mean grand I mean it. It was really expensive. If it was up to me I would have convinced Austin to go to Vegas and get married. No guests, just the two of us. But Austin's mom stated that she wanted to do this for us. So after a lot of begging she got her wish.  It was really a million dollar wedding, I mean bridal sower at the palm court in the plaza, wedding and reception at The Peirre and we went to Bora Bora for our honey moon. I mean I was wearing Vera Wang on my wedding day.