Chapter 7

Austin's POV

We all are right now sitting in the backseat of the limo and going back to the hotel. I sat at a far end corner, away from Ava because I just want to be alone with my thoughts and she is just so annoying. I am seeing her because I just want someone there to release my tension and she's pretty good at it. It's not like that I plan on falling in love with anyone else after what happend. What is driving me crazy is that I  can't stop thinking about Charllote and her kids. If she hadn't cheated on me then I could totally see the four of us living happily ever after in our house. But she did and they are not mine. Doing the math correctly if they are one now so either they are the other bastards son or they are....... I need to snap out of it. Of course they are not mine I remind myself once again. Ava told me that herself. We are childhood friends. And ever though she was her best friend I was glad Ava chose me and showed me the truth about that gold digger.

God but I just can't get her out of my head. I mean what is up with that Kai guy. I asked about him and Amelia told me that apparently he is the caterer. Is he her boyfriend or something? After seeing them hug I just wanted to beat the shit out of him. But why is this bothering me so much. I mean clearly she was never in love with me so why after almost 2 years am I feeling the same way as I did while we were dating and married?

I guess it's just the alcohol talking. As soon as we pull over to the hotel I am the first one to get out since I don't wanna talk to anybody, and head towards the hotel bar and order 30 year old Isle of Jura.

Amelia's POV :

The drive back from the party was quite. Either people were looking at their phones or outside lost in their thoughts. I thought about making conversation about the party but I could see that nobody was in a mood to talk so I just continued looking outside.

It's been very weird 2-3 days. I mean these people love to party or plan parties. Victoria, Henery's sister was ecstatic. She was ranting about how perfect the wedding will be. And when I showed her the wedding planner's website she was impressed. While we were on the plane here she had showed me the list of questions that she was gonna ask them. But as soon as we met them everyone just became too quite. They would just nod. I also noticed that Charllote was also not participating in the meeting. Victoria did ask some questions but it was Emily who did all the talking.

And at the birthday party. I mean the kids just turned one who doesn't bring a gift but none of them did. And my god Ava what the hell was she wearing. We were going to a party at my uncle's place for a kid's birthday party for god sake. I was just so angry at all of them. I know all of them have rich mom and dads but for crying out loud can't they keep their egos back home for once. 

One thing that I did notice that Austin was staring at Charllote at the meeting and at the party. And that the first time me and Henery met Charllote and Emily he was acting really strange. Even during this visit. He was very jumpy and quite around them. The Henery I know is very talkative and confident. The way he was acting around the people who were planning our wedding was just not like him. He is always an open participant in parties and considering that this is our wedding that we are talking about, he is just not himself.

I need to ask him what the hell is going on? 

Charllote's POV :

I got back to work on the wedding. It's been a couple on stressful day for me. But now everything is back to normal. I dropped the kids in day care and am back doing my job.

I guess in order to move on with my life I need to face my past. And I guess doing this wedding might help me to finally move on and start living in the future with my kids. I haven't thought about dating anyone one and I won't because I haven't really moved on from my past relationship. Kai is really sweet and always helps me with the kids. But frankly the reason that I don't want to get involved with anyone is because I don't want the kids to get attached to them. Because if it ends then its gonna hurt the kids and I am just not willing to take a chance if eventually it hurts them.

With that I push aside all the other thoughts in my mind and start focusing on planning the wedding.

Well I knew that considering how things between me and Austin had ended I was glad that I was able to stand up and see him without crying and now I know that I can really do this and move on from him for once and for all and never see him again after the wedding......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: 

This is a really small chapter........Sorry

Please vote though.