Chapter Twenty Seven: Favors

Wade carried the freezing girl into the crappy apartment. On the bed was his wife Vanessa, reading a book. She looked at the girl, and her eyes widened. Vanessa ran to Wade's aid. They laid her on the bed. The girl was awake but ice cold tears were falling. Her eyes were bright and the room become dimmer and colder. The two quickly went to work, thinking in sync. 

Wade boiled hot water and Vanessa began covering her in any warm thing she could find. Once the water was hot enough, they soaked towels in it and laid them across the layers of cloth on the girl with Snow white hair. Then laid more blankets on her.

The girl became more pink and her eyes closed into a stiff slumber. However the tears did not stop flowing. 

The two sighed with relief and looked at each other. Wade then changed into his normal clothes and Vanessa used the boiled water to cook pasta. While cooking, Vanessa looked at the girl that laid on their bed.

"Who is she?" Vanessa asked.

"Remember That girl Parker told me about?" Wade said as he wrapped his arms around her slender figure.

"The kid that has the assassin dad and ended up joining the bad guys?"

"Yup." Wade said then glanced at the girl. "That's her."

"Oh god." She breathed out. "How did you find her?"

"She found me." He chuckled. "HYDRA came to bring me in I guess. I'm just that irresistible."

"Just a little." Vanessa said as she winked. She poured out the boiling water and created three plates of food. "How did she get like that?"

"I called her a feisty Snowflake. Then she started acting like a fish out of water, then That." He said as he turned to look at the girl in the blankets. 

But the girl was standing there, making him jump and yelp in surprise. Vanessa just laughed at him.

"You hungry?" She asked the girl with the long white hair. The girl looked at the bowl of plain pasta then back at Vanessa. She nodded slightly.

"Awesome, lets eat before you decided to scare the shit out of me again." Wade said. Both girls laughed slightly. 

The girl watched the couple eat, and mimicked their movements. Once she took her first bite, she devoured the food. She forgot how hungry she really was. The Wilsons looked at her in pity. The girl noticed and cowered in her seat. 

"Thank you." She whispered.

"Sure hun, do you want more?" Vanessa asked. The girl shook her head, then looked at Wade.

"Did your Mutation do that to you?" She asked. The room filled with silence. Wade hated talking about it, made him feel singled out.

"Um..Yeah. Why?" He asked.

"I...I could try and fix it." She said.

The two looked at her with disbelief. Vanessa didn't care what Wade looked like, but Wade did. He swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

"You can?" He squeaked out.

"I can try...I just need water." The girl says softly.

==============================================

Wade sat in the wooden chair and The girl sat across from him. Vanessa stood watching nervously. She almost lost Wade when he tried to fix himself, and she was not ready to lose him again. 

The girl noticed her actions. She felt that Vanessa wanted to help.

"Um Vanessa?" She called, Vanessa looked at her with worried eyes. "Can you stand behind me and hold my shoulders?"

Vanessa nodded and went to do as she said.

"Good, Now pour out all the love and passion you have for him into your hands." The girl said. She didn't actually need it, but she wanted to give Vanessa some hope she was helping.

The girl took a deep breath and began. Her hands were soaked with the warm water. She placed a hand on each side of his face and closed her eyes. She pushed her powers to help him.

The water from the bowl began to float and go against his skin. The burnt and scarred skin became clear once again. The hair that had once disappeared, came back. 

The girl was sweating but kept pushing.

The water from her hands began to travel on his face. Each "ugly" piece slowly became himself again. His eyebrows were back and he was Wade Wilson again. 

The girl dropped her arms and breathed heavily. Vanessa looked at Wade in shock.

"Wade...." She said, unable to find the words. Wade went to their makeshift mirror and looked at himself, shocked at his own reflection.

"I'm back." He whispered as his fingers brushed against his healed skin.

"Its just your skin I healed." The girl said. She was hunched over and her hair was covering most of her body. Sweat dripped from her face and her breathing was heavy. "You still have your abilites."

"Thank you!" Vanessa said as she ran and hugged the girl. She winced from her broken ribs, but hugged her back. She had not felt that contact in a long time. 

The door than echoed loud knocks. Wade walked over and opened the door.

There stood a sixteen year old kid.

And right next to him was a man with long brown hair and a metal arm

The man looked at the girl and stood their in shock.

Wade looked at the girl, the man, his girl and then Parker.

"Okay...."