Chapter Ten: Three little Words

I sit in front of Wanda as she braids my hair. It felt nice, and I was calming me down. Steve was still with Bucky, and I still didn't want to go back to see him. I said some harsh words, but they were needed to be said. Even if I feel like he isn't my father, I will protect him. I vowed to.

"Snow." I turn to see guilty Steve. "I'm sorry, but you think you could talk to him?"

"No." Wanda said, before I could. "She needs to go to a doctor. Now Steve."

"What are we going to do? We can't take them to a hospital." Steve points out as he leans against the damaged wall.

"What about taking them to the Avengers?" Wanda suggests.

"Он не может быть там , Старк убьет его ." (He cannot go there, Stark will kill him.) I tell Wanda.

"Вам нужен врач , пусть пожертвовать что-то для вас." (You need a doctor, let him sacrifice something for you.) Wanda says. I look down in my hands with guilt. Did I just never give him a chance?

"Schnee, kommen Sie bitte zu mir." (Snow, please come to me.) I hear Bucky call. He was speaking German. The two Avengers look at me, waiting for my next move. I was unsure of what it would be.

"Я не знаю, что делать."  (I don't know what to do.) I whisper to Wanda. She strokes my hair and I smile to the friendly touch.

"Идти к нему." (Go to him.) Wanda says. She helps me stand, and Steve puts out a arm if I need it.  i stumble into the door way. 

The light shined out the cracks of the broken walls, and the shadow of the broken man sitting in the worn out chair grew. His hands held his face up, with his knees as something to lean on. The necklace dangled from his fingers, and the rainbow shined through it. His long hair covered his broken face. 

i start to walk towards him, my feet shuffling slightly. He looks up and gives me a faint smile. I feel my legs start to give out. I was about to fall to the ground, when a warm arm helped me stand back up. He pulls me forward and looks into my worn face. His cold metal hand brushes agains my cheek, feeling the warmth from it. 

He smiles. Not like a fake smile, a real one. One I haven't seen him give me since I was a child. He pulls me tightly into his chest and hugs me. My Father's warmth makes me feel safe. I snuggle into his chest as he stroke my hair.

"My beautiful Snow, My precious Daughter." Papa says as he kisses the top of my head. I never felt this affection before. The love he was showing, the kindness and the fact he wanted me. "I would do anything for you. I love you Snow."

Tears flow from my eyes. That is the first time he has told me that. I hold him tighter, never wanting to let go....ever.

"I love you Papa....I love you so much." I cry. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..I was stupid and upset and-" He pulls me away and kneels to be at eye level with me. His hands rested on my bruised shoulders.

"No, you are not stupid. You are the smartest girl I know. You saved me when I thought I couldn't be saved.You are strong Snow." He tells me, staring into my reddened eyes. "I want to show you the world Snow, I want to travel and take you everywhere."

"You're a dreamer." I sniff and chuckle. He smiles and shakes his head.

"But, we need to get you better. I heard Wanda....you need a doctor." I saw where this was going.

"They want to take us to Avengers HQ, but Stark is there. He will kill us." I protest.

"But, we can get you healthy. After we will run again. Escape, never looking back." 

"Can we bring Steve and Wanda?" I ask, making him laugh.

"Okay, but no one else."

"Promise?" He smiles and kisses my fore head.

"Promise."

------------------------------

I was crying as I was writing this. Please give me feedback and thank you for reading!!!

-Charlie